Author Topic: pre-op, 1 week post-op & 1 month post-op  (Read 3726 times)

Offline frodo

• Bronze Member
  • There, and back again.
Hey all...

I'm just over 6 weeks post-op now! Here are some pics of me before the operation, 1 week after, and one month after:

PRE-OP:
http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o4/frodo_gyn/pre-op/

1 WEEK POST-OP:
http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o4/frodo_gyn/1%20week%20post-op/

1 MONTH POST-OP
http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o4/frodo_gyn/1%20month%20post-op/

As you can see theres a big change, but still some bruising around the nipples and swelling on the left side. The doctor said I can stop wearing the vest now that 6 weeks is over, but do you think continuing to wear it will reduce the left side swelling faster? Or will the swelling go down now regardless of whether I wear it? I've been wearing it all the time for the last 6 weeks, and i'll keep wearing it if I have to, but it is kinda uncomfortable as you know, and I've been seeing a lot of this girl lately, and it would suck wearing it around her, if you get me.  :P

Offline supersteve2181

• Posting Member

Offline Jamessidis

• Posting Member
Congrats your result is so amazing omg I hope my chest will look like your when the swollen will be gone away.

Who was your plastic surgeon?

Offline frodo

• Bronze Member
  • There, and back again.
Thanks, my PS was dr. neeta patel in bombay, india.

SO do you think I should still wear the vest although 6 weeks are up? i'm still a bit swollen on the left side...

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I guess everybody's cases are different.  My PS still wants me to wear mine until next week.  My surgery was in August.  He says it can't hurt anything and in my case it could help with skin retraction.  I think that at this point it's not really contributing, though.  At least it's not hot weather anymore and my Underworks shirts look like white t-shirts.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
OOPS, I forgot to mention, your results are looking very good.   :)

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
FANTASIC :o :o :o

u have a perfect chest  congrat
i finally feel like im a man

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
It looks really good ! Congrats

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
did you have excision and lypo? really looks good...how has it changed your life?

Offline flex1appeal

Very good results so far frodo! HUGE difference for sure. I stopped wearing mine after about week 7. I felt compelled to  continue wearing it just because I thought it may help some more. It certainly doesn't hurt to wear it longer and may help some. But honestly, I couldn't tell once I hit the 8th week. I didn't see any extra changes as a result of wearing it longer.

As for the girl, wear it maybe only when you are not around her and continue to wear it when you aren't.  That way you still are wearing it a good deal longer but also get a breather from wearing it when with her.

flex

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024