Author Topic: Do I have it?  (Read 3834 times)

Offline qwerty44

Hey everybody,

Ever since I was 11, I have been self-concious about my chest. It was around that age that I developed "Puffy Nipples" which alot of guys here can relate to. In these pics, my nipples are hard which makes them look better.

For the next 2 weeks, I have to do a compulsary Life Saving coarse for school, where i will be swimming infront of my whole grade every day without a shirt on. Im sure you guys know how im feeling right now, and can agree that this is a very bad situation. I was wondering if my chest would be noticeable to people or if its just in my head.

Thanx in advance

Offline jimmz

• Posting Member
from those pictures your chest looks very good - only in the first one can I see a hint of gyno.  If you can always look like that I think you will be fine.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Post some pics with your areolas relaxed so we can see the puffiness.   I understand from my own experience that the difference between hard and relaxed can be like night and day.  It's hard to give an opinion on yours at this point because you look pretty normal with the nips hard.  
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline qwerty44

Thanks for the input, ill definatly get around to putting some pics up when theyre not hard.

My main concern is what people will think when i have to take my shirt off. Ive avoided that for such a long time

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
NO U DONT HAVE BOOBS
i finally feel like im a man

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I agree

NO U DONT HAVE BOOBS

Offline flex1appeal

If I saw you in person without a shirt on, I would not think anything of your chest. You look perfectly normal to me. But try some pics as mr nip suggested.

flex

Offline Hypo-is-here

Every man has some amount of glad in the chest, soemthing that is normal.

You do not even have a minor case og gynecomastia.

You do NOT have gynecomastia.

There is nothing breast like whatsoever about your chest.  

You need to put such thoughts behind you, If you can't then you need to see a psychologist and consider Body Dysmpohic Disorder (BDD) and other related problems.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
the first pic shows a very mild case of puffies.  most people wouldn't notice it, though i mightt, but you have to decide if you can live with it or not. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Fat-Elvis

• Bronze Member
Even if you do have a little bit of fat/puffiness, if you worked out and built some pecs, it'd look absolutely perfectly fine.  You don't have anything to worry about.

Offline andy_keny

No you donĀ“t have anything. Me yes I have this one

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024