Author Topic: Fat Loss  (Read 3374 times)

Offline antigyne

• Posting Member
I have had gyne for the better part of 5 years (im 18 ). I went to an endo. last summer and they said I have it and they reccomended surgery after high school. I'm sick of taking this without a fight. I am in excellent physical condition. I worked on a farm for 2 years, and my arms are huge and my shoulders look great.

Only problem is that I have gland and fat around my nipples. I know I can't do much about the gland, but can I make my chest less saggy? I started lifting a few weeks ago, and tomorrow I am starting GC. I also started taking flaxseed oil a few days ago. Has anyone been able to lose the fat?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 05:25:22 PM by antigyne »

Offline eckoston

• Posting Member
You could try doing low weight and high reps routine. Do bench press and put 25lbs on and go for 4-5 sets of 25 reps. That'll help tone your chest, so it might work. The downside to this is that you might build up more mass in your chest thus making it look bigger. Push-ups also would be advisable.

Offline jimyd77

• Posting Member
Yeah...you always run the risk of making the gyno worse by building up alot of chest muscle..take it from me, I lived with it for 32 years.

Do optimize fat loss you have to build muscle and do cardio.  No offense eckoston, but doing four sets of low weight at high reps won't "cut" it.  You have to build muscle and lose fat (weights + cardio) in order to get defined.  The way to build muscle is to LIFT WEIGHT!!  Compound movements are best...squat, bench, deadlift, and military press.  Naturally you don't want to do too much at first for fear of hurting or burning yourself out, but a good way to start building is to do a full-body workout 3X a week with cardio done on all the other days (start with 20 mins of cardio and work up to 45 over the course of 3 weeks).

Do a weight that you can lift 10X for 3 sets...once you can complete 10 reps on all 3 sets, up the weight by about 5-10lbs and get it up to 10X3 again.  Believe me, I know, it doesn't sound like much, but you're gonna be building muscle. 

Check out this website too...there's alot of great information for new lifters and teen lifters: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/

Also....make sure to read up on proper diet and nutrition...as that is the #2 key (next to lifting) to getting that body you want.  Good luck!!

Offline eckoston

• Posting Member
none taken  :)

Offline antigyne

• Posting Member
Thanks for the advice. I have been lifting a lot and doing cardio 3 times a week. So far I am happy with the results.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024