Author Topic: We're all the same here  (Read 2682 times)

Offline NipAction

We have all asked ourselves the same freakin' questions.   Why me?   Why not somebody else?  I'd rather have ____than these nipples?   I would trade these nips for ______ (something worse).   It sucks and there are soooooo many people with it.   I'm 6' 185lbs and about 10-12% body fat.   I just got the procedure done Wednesday.   It is such a shame that all of us guys had to go through such hell as kids.   For all of you on the fence....get it done.   Do some research on the doc and schedule it.    It's so funny to vent on this site, because I would NEVER tell anybody about this before.   You feel like a failure or a freak.  It must be society that f____'s us up so bad.   But if you can't beat 'em join 'em.  And, I am a material girl in a material world.  HAHAHA.  Anyway, boys good talk.   i got a lot off my chest (literally).   Best of luck to you all.   

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Yes, the emotions and thoughts that you go through in the days after surgery are once-in-a-lifetime (at least hopefully) and priceless.  There's a feeling of release that I'm sure is unique to us.  The down side is that you can't really share your celebration with anyone but your closest friends/family, and sometimes not even them.  The upside sure outweighs the downside, though.  ;)
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Angel_of_Death

• Silver Member
Yes, the emotions and thoughts that you go through in the days after surgery are once-in-a-lifetime (at least hopefully) and priceless. 

I got chills trough my body after reading this. Can't wait for that day...hopefully it will be soon.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024