Author Topic: Do somebody need to accompany me during surgery  (Read 7453 times)

Offline tony_ss

• Silver Member
Do somebody need to accompany me during surgery? I hope it's not required. I haven't told my parents about surgery. bcoz i know for sure that they will not agree. I don't have any friend who I can trust.

Thanks,
Tony.

Offline goldenknight

• Posting Member
  • Go UCF Golden Knights!
From what I understand you'll need someone to pick you up after surgery. You'll be drugged up and not really in the right state to drive yourself home a few hours post-op. I'm having the surgery this upcoming Monday and the nurses told me at my screening today that following surgery I will be monitored for one hour and then discharged if all is well and that I'd need to arrange a ride for myself. I'm sure most same-day surgeries are the same way. Hopefully you can find a friend to pick you up. You could tell them a little white lie about the reason for the surgery if you don't want anyone to know. ( I.E. You needed to get a swollen gland removed? Nothing to serious).

Golden Knight

Offline tony_ss

• Silver Member
Hi Golden Knight,
that was a real nice suggestion. Thanks a lot. Wish you best of luck for your surgery..

Tony.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline tony_ss

• Silver Member
Hi Bambu,
 I have consulted a couple of surgeons. But I haven't decided on the surgeon yet..
Also I am from India. You may not be able to recognize the names..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024