Author Topic: dr bermant?  (Read 3353 times)

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
hello, i wanna ask dr bermant and the guys who traveled to Virginia to get a surgery by him, i live in Chicago and i am willing to travel to get this done by bermant, mainly because hes highly recommended and i dont wanna take any chances with other docs, i can stay there for a week after the op, wait till my stitches are removed, but what if i get a fluid build up after i go home, did you guys had any complications like this, or any other and how did you deal with them, any inputs will be highly appreciated, thanks

DrBermant

hello, i wanna ask dr bermant and the guys who traveled to Virginia to get a surgery by him, i live in Chicago and i am willing to travel to get this done by bermant, mainly because hes highly recommended and i dont wanna take any chances with other docs, i can stay there for a week after the op, wait till my stitches are removed, but what if i get a fluid build up after i go home, did you guys had any complications like this, or any other and how did you deal with them, any inputs will be highly appreciated, thanks

I prefer techniques that do not need to have sutures removed after surgery.  Typically I am using several different types of absorbable sutures unless I am dealing with an Male Mastopexy Internal Lift or other more extensive chest lift after weight loss.  Those patients need a deeper permanent suture for longer lasting support but still typically have sutures on the outside that dissolve.

I see many patients from Chicago and around the world who prefer my skills and over the many years of my career never had a patient have to travel back to Richmond from a distance to have fluid drained.  Such risks exist for any operation and no surgeon can guarantee no complications.  I work very hard to minimize such problems.  Rarely I do need a drain for gynecomastia patients and patients are asked to stay locally until the drain can be removed.  This does not seem to happen very often.

Our patients who prefer to minimize travel typically start with our Preliminary Remote Discussion where we help them explore such concerns before coming to Richmond.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
thanks you dr bermant, thats very convenient ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024