Author Topic: I also have Gyne  (Read 2649 times)

Offline OneLeftMastia

• Posting Member
My name is Johnny and im from New Jersey. Im new here and i want to share a little info of how my life been with this, I only got it on my left breast My right breast is flat. I had it for about 4 years now. Aint been to the beach since like i was 13. I got this around the age of 15 At first i just started wearing baggy shirts as peoples with Gyne do. Now i been wrappin my chest with 4" inch long bandage to make my chest look flat. Now im 18 and i want have surgery to remove the gyne from my left part of my chest. Me having this is hell like it is to everyone who has it. When it comes to girls i aint shy im out going. But when it comes to taking my shirt off i back away. Shit i dont even take my shirt off at home in front of my family. Hopefully i have surgery soon that would be tha happiest day of my life..

Question: would gettin one of those binder from Amazon or underwork and wearing them make my chest look flat?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
compression vest/garment, probably yes, won't let you swim yet, but helps hide most cases.
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline TigerKneeCrush

• Posting Member
  • Muay Thai King
    • Facebook
my name's tri 25 from san jose, ca. i too have a left titty

Offline TigerKneeCrush

• Posting Member
  • Muay Thai King
    • Facebook
and it fucking sucks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024