Author Topic: First post :D:D  (Read 13647 times)

Offline IT'S_Gone

• Posting Member
well......with my experiences i was very lucky to have a girlfriend who just saw my gyne as a comfortable pillow when we slept. The only way this really affected MY sex life was me not willing to take my t shirt off. so i hope other people have such understanding girlfriends such as mine is. :)

Offline IT'S_Gone

• Posting Member
Haha no probs man but i have found a girl that understood what was wrong with me and she helped me deal with it. Ive been with her for a year and a half and u know what...i believe her when she tells me things like she wants them for a pillow lol, but i got my surgery yesterday and now they're gone so im not sure hows shes going to react...probly tell me im not as comfortable as i used to be lol

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
THis section is for guys that have accepted their gynecomastia. I am not sure why guys that don't like it or who have had surgery are posting here. There is the rest of the boards to post. Why is this concept so difficult.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline inquestion

• Posting Member
THis section is for guys that have accepted their gynecomastia. I am not sure why guys that don't like it or who have had surgery are posting here. There is the rest of the boards to post. Why is this concept so difficult.

Merle

I dont seem to be understanding the concept of someone who has accepted something, getting told by someone else "no man, look, you SHOULD be ashamed".

I dont think I have ever encountered that type of thing before.
 ???

so yeah I am with you.

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
I dont seem to be understanding the concept of someone who has accepted something, getting told by someone else "no man, look, you SHOULD be ashamed".

???

so yeah I am with you.

Merle wasn't saying that he needs to be ashamed. That would be counter-productive to the whole point of this part of the board. Merle is saying as someone who has had surgery they should be posting in a different area. This area for people who still have gyne, have acceped it, and have opted not to get surgery. Unless of course "IT'S_Gone" still has gynecomastia after his surgery.

Offline inquestion

• Posting Member

???

so yeah I am with you.

Merle wasn't saying that he needs to be ashamed. That would be counter-productive to the whole point of this part of the board. Merle is saying as someone who has had surgery they should be posting in a different area. This area for people who still have gyne, have acceped it, and have opted not to get surgery. Unless of course "IT'S_Gone" still has gynecomastia after his surgery.

no, I understand that. I might have misworded my statement.
I just see alot of post that follow someones acceptance, that say in a nutshell "ok man, thats ok if you want to (nudge nudge) you know, I mean, I myself would never be able to live with something like that (nudge, nudge) but you know, uh, if you can bare that type of this fo the rest of you life...."
basically trying to convince someone that they shouldnt be happy with themselves how they are.
I might be letting a general impression of some of the posts in other sections bubble over into my thoughts though.
I can say one thing.
For me, I NEVER ONCE had anyone mention it, well one time, when I was 21 from my friend who is stick skinny and thinks anyone weighing more that 120 lbs is fat (hahaha ridiculous) but other than that, I havent had 1 single mention of it. I always knew I had it, I HAVE always wanted to get it taken out ( I talked to a friend about it just the other day and he asked me "and you didn't get it taken out?" I said "you buying? lets go!". and saw certain bodybuilding messageboards talking about it and people laughing (still can understand how, if it is such a common unfortunate consequence of an anabolic cycle gone wrong, how bodybuilders laugh at it like its alien) and I thought "ah, these are people who are into fine tuning thier bodies to the absolute utmost degree of perfection" then I start to research this more, and I see people who look TOTALLY FINE, with the exception of a little puffiness (I have a few friends that are worse) and they are shelling out thousands to correct this problem I dont even really see.
I am looking at all of this extremely non-accepting attitude, and then I am starting to feel worse about myself than I ever have. That is my own problem.

But I think that sometimes acceptance is right. and the support for someone to get surgery for less striking cases can be very un-helpful and can make someone feel terrible.

Offline moobfan

hey, your gf is right, moobs rule. I have brought my bf here so he can accept his, I hate the idea of him taking them away.....  I don't see why anyone would get upset with having moobs, they are the best pillow, and a great thing to keep your mouth busy during sex. Get happy guys, it's not that women don't accept your moobs, it's you who don't! PLUR!

Offline omgninja

• Posting Member
no girl has really been that bothered about it, I just avoided talking about it. Until my current girlfriend started researching into it. I thought i was the only person who had it like i was some kind of freak. She really helped me i wouldn't have done anything about it otherwise. I was already a keen attender at a gym and weight lifting. I'm not disappointed that exercise doesn't get rid of it as i have lost some weight and become alot more defined than before. I am currently waiting to get a consultation with a NHS surgeon at the breast reconstruction surgery in north wales. I'm really scared that they will refuse to give me the operation.

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
no girl has really been that bothered about it, I just avoided talking about it. Until my current girlfriend started researching into it. I thought i was the only person who had it like i was some kind of freak. She really helped me i wouldn't have done anything about it otherwise. I was already a keen attender at a gym and weight lifting. I'm not disappointed that exercise doesn't get rid of it as i have lost some weight and become alot more defined than before. I am currently waiting to get a consultation with a NHS surgeon at the breast reconstruction surgery in north wales. I'm really scared that they will refuse to give me the operation.

i know finance can be a problem, but I would urge you to be more concerned with the skills of the doctor performing the surgery that the money. even if you have to pay, make sure someone skilled does it, because otherwise, you'll end up having to go for re-surgery or worse.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024