Author Topic: Didn't see this coming...but I really dig it!!!  (Read 7284 times)

Offline Res6462

• Posting Member
Guys!!
I'm new to here and my "condition".I started a testosterone therapy regimen in mid December 2006.At the time my level was around 360. As I was told that's pretty damn low.After about 1 to 1 1/2 mos I thought I had filled out in the chest area.I was right but no big deal. Since the doc told me it affects your muscle mass,bone density, and your sex drive as well. Over 3 months into it I'm a solid B or B+ cup....and I can't get enough of it.My nipples have grown from around the diameter of a nickel to just over a quarter. Being a moderately hairy guy I love keeping my breasts shaved as much as possible. Caressing my smooth skin and soft nipples drives me nuts. My GF really gets into sucking and playing with them...at home and elsewhere!! As the weather has gotten warmer I find that I don't want to keep them under wraps anymore. I take them out for air in the car, around the house, even outdoors...without prying eyes around that is. Just to let you know I'm 42,  6'2",  205 lbs.My chest measures 40" and my bust measures 44".Like I said I'm a solid B working toward a C. When I was 17 I was 270 lbs + so I was used to carrying weight in that area.That weight has been gone for well over 20 years so this isn't just fat. I mentioned this to my GP and she doesn't even seem to care. So I kinda freaked early on but like I said I'm not ashamed to have them and very much so enjoy it. If this is what I have to go through to get my sex life back,I wouldn't care if they make it to a D!!! Tell me what you think and maybe I can get some pictures taken and posted.

Roger

Offline angel_allen

• Silver Member
Hey, I think you guys are onto soemthing here. The age thing.
Ive noticed that most of the guys on this forum (who quite frankly DONT have gyne at all!) who are most freaked out are all fairly young (im over 40 too!) ;D

Offline Res6462

• Posting Member
I wasn't going to comment on the younger posters questioning if they have "it" or not.If they are being rejected by girls for having a little extra in the chest area then they need to move on.As for some of the other...well....hardcore responders out there,they seem like their lives were totally destroyed by it and seem extremely bitter.That may be true but.....I've shown my chest to a couple of other older women that I know and they don't have a problem with it.Now I will admit to augmenting the growth of my nipples with a snake bite kit.Just a few sessions is all it took and I'm very pleased with the results.Just enough to cap off my new breasts with the proper sized nipple.As for the chest,no augmentation has been used nor will it ever be.For now anyway.Surgery will NEVER,EVER be an option....lipo or otherwise.If I seem to be getting out of control I'll start a severe regimen of assorted chest related excersises to help correct it.And a diet if necessary.That's all for now.

Later Guys
Roger

Offline angel_allen

• Silver Member
I wasn't going to comment on the younger posters questioning if they have "it" or not.If they are being rejected by girls for having a little extra in the chest area then they need to move on.As for some of the other...well....hardcore responders out there,they seem like their lives were totally destroyed by it and seem extremely bitter.That may be true but.....I've shown my chest to a couple of other older women that I know and they don't have a problem with it.Now I will admit to augmenting the growth of my nipples with a snake bite kit.Just a few sessions is all it took and I'm very pleased with the results.Just enough to cap off my new breasts with the proper sized nipple.As for the chest,no augmentation has been used nor will it ever be.For now anyway.Surgery will NEVER,EVER be an option....lipo or otherwise.If I seem to be getting out of control I'll start a severe regimen of assorted chest related excersises to help correct it.And a diet if necessary.That's all for now.

Later Guys
Roger

Whats the "snake bite" you are talking about here?

Offline Res6462

• Posting Member
Angel:
A snake bite kit is a self contained kit with 3 suction cups (2 large,1 small),antiseptic,tourniquet, and a small razor like scalpel.You use the suction cups on your nipples to increase blood flow to them.However the results are not reversible.The best quote I've read is to use this item "judiciously".I can see why.It only took 3 sessions with the large cups to achieve my desired results in size and diameter. Each session only lasted about 5 minutes. I don't advocate this to everyone.It's your decision if you decide to use one.

Teflon:
I was wrong about "correcting" the condition.But it will certainly tone said areas up and divert attention if it becomes necessary to do so.But I don't see that happening soon.I'm still enjoying this way too much to start worrying about other people's opinion.BTW,today I discovered the joys of cocoa butter after shaving my chest.What a sensation.Smooth skin and even softer nipples,unbelieveable!!!! I couldn't keep the GF off of them!! She's really turned on by them.She's trying to set up a meeting with a female coworker of her's just to show off the progress I've made.

Later Guys!!!

Roger

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024