Author Topic: pictures 2 months post op  (Read 5190 times)

Offline gynogone

• Bronze Member
I put these on Yahoo.  They are like 1-2MB each and can't really be cropped.  Have no idea how people get small pictures on here.

Anyway, this is 2 months post op.  I'm struck by how much of a fat pig I am...somehow I don't look that fat (I hope) with clothes on.  He took alot off, even though in one pic it doesn't look like that much is off.  They are all post-op, no pre-op pictures yet.

I'm flexing in a couple pics, you can see how it's kind of 'lumpy' or uneven.  Maybe it will even out, I don't know.  When relaxed it looks fine, I think.

I will post more pics later.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bri_in_cols/my_photos

Offline gynogone

• Bronze Member
I'm flexing in those pics, it looks concave especially on one side.  When relaxed it looks good, for the most part.

Dr. Jeffords in Atlanta.

Offline bbopman200

• Posting Member
I live in Atlanta too. how much did he charge you?

Offline theambushparty

• Posting Member
somethings fishy here.
i got my surgery done
with jeffords, and my
chest is concaved too.
something doesnt seem right.

Offline bbopman200

• Posting Member
Anyone else have something to say about jeffords

Offline MyBattleBlog

• Posting Member
I'm sorry, but I would not be happy with results like that.  I know you spent a lot for the surgery and it took care of the primary problem, but I really hope that the concave effect can be remedied, because that is not something I would want to show in public.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
He's flexing!  I had surgery almost 2 years ago. When flexing, it has a concave look. When relaxed, it looks great.

By the way.... I think Bermant has some type of Dynamic Fat Flap technique that he uses to inject fat into the concave area. The man is an absolute genius.

Again, this is not a problem if the concave look only appears when flexing.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 12:43:19 PM by jc71 »

DrBermant

He's flexing!  I had surgery almost 2 years ago. When flexing, it has a concave look. When relaxed, it looks great.

By the way.... I think Bermant has some type of Dynamic Fat Flap technique that he uses to inject fat into the concave area. The man is an absolute genius.

Animation does tend to bring out how good (or bad) a surgical sculpture has been done.  The body should look good both at rest and in motion

Injecting fat or fat grafts just do not look good. Fat grafts do not survive well. They tend to be much firmer than normal fat, and move just like scar and gland, not fat.  Yes, back to the puffy nipple problem.  That is why, when there is remaining fat nearby, I use my Fat Flap Sculpture to fill the defect.  I try to preserve the blood supply of the fat, maximize tissue survival and leave fat as fat.

Nasty crater deformities are not remedied by removing more fat or digging a deeper hole.  When the skin sticks to the deeper structures, the deformities look even worse during animation such as tightening the muscles, lifting arms over head, and general movements.  For some problems, Revision Gynecomastia Surgery can help.  Options depend on many factors. Working with such problems is compromise surgery.  Preventing the problem is much better than trying to fix it with further surgery.  We help patients from around the world explore their concerns and options with either in office evaluations or Preliminary Remote Discussions.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline CaliKid8

• Posting Member
I think you look great personally...just hit the gym and work on your body as a whole and I think you will see your self image go way up.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!

Animation does tend to bring out how good (or bad) a surgical sculpture has been done.  The body should look good both at rest and in motion

Injecting fat or fat grafts just do not look good. Fat grafts do not survive well. They tend to be much firmer than normal fat, and move just like scar and gland, not fat.  Yes, back to the puffy nipple problem.  That is why, when there is remaining fat nearby, I use my Fat Flap Sculpture to fill the defect.  I try to preserve the blood supply of the fat, maximize tissue survival and leave fat as fat.

Nasty crater deformities are not remedied by removing more fat or digging a deeper hole.  When the skin sticks to the deeper structures, the deformities look even worse during animation such as tightening the muscles, lifting arms over head, and general movements.  For some problems, Revision Gynecomastia Surgery can help.  Options depend on many factors. Working with such problems is compromise surgery.  Preventing the problem is much better than trying to fix it with further surgery.  We help patients from around the world explore their concerns and options with either in office evaluations or Preliminary Remote Discussions.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024