Author Topic: Puffy Nipples - cut or CUT?  (Read 6314 times)

Offline akraut

• Posting Member
I am a dead broke college student considering going under the knife at some point for this nipples that wreak havoc on my self-esteem.  As a junior in high-school, I was 5'5 226lbs.  I started eating right and exercising to drop down to 165 or so.  I noticed my nipples right after the weight loss, at the time I assumed it was just remnants of being extremely overweight.  After I lost most of the weight I got into weight training and have stuck with it ever since.  These pictures are old, I've been training and dieting good since I took these but of course the nips are still robust.  Since the picture I may have lost 1% or 2% bodyfat and I've made significant gains in my deadlift, squat, and bench press strength.

Vitals
Weight: ~168 lbs.
Height: 5'6"
Bodyfat: ~16% estimated
Gyno type: Puffy nipples, excision only?
Adolescent marijuana use: check  :-X

You can read some of my weight training here:

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=54334

So, I have a common gyno case, and it's purely the puffy nipples.  I don't think there's much extra fat on my chest as I love the way I look when my nipples are hard.  I can do an okay job hiding it but it's never fail-safe, I'd much rather be wearing tight shirts with nothing underneath.

I see only a couple options and none of them are desirable...
-topical hormones (waste of money)
-go on an extreme cutting diet (keto anyone?)
-slice these sausages off! (did I mention I was broke, I mean BROKE)

Without further adieu... I bring you my horror...

this is the worst picture..

This one is after applying some ice to show that when the gland contracts or whatever, the nipples look ACE!

closeup after the ice...

I thought I took some from the side but I guess not.  I think you get the idea from the first picture.  They stick out pretty far, I'd say at least 1/2" or better.

I could go on a very strict diet, which I'm not good at to begin with, and HOPE they look a little better at ~8% bodyfat or so, meanwhile compromising my strength training and athletic goals.  OR, I start looking around for surgeons, I'm sure it wouldn't be bad, but I definitely don't want my nipples looking like they're about to fall off.... some of those post-op pics are really bad and I'm scared that I'll just exchange freak nipples for freak nipples.

thanks for reading.

Offline Spleen

Not so bad, a bit like my own chest.  Excision only ought to do it, but it's pretty liveable in my opinion.  Of course I say that and I'm still gonna get cut in a month.

Offline akraut

• Posting Member
Spleen, since you seem to be a regular, would you mind linking me to any pre/post op threads with conditions similar to mine?  I've been looking...

I've looked at pictures of the gland excision before... does just thinking about it make anyone else noxious and almost faint?  I guess I've just developed an ultra-sensitivity to these torpedos...

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
dude i wish i had some pics posted right now...I had the exact same case as you...had the surgery on feb 2
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline akraut

• Posting Member
JonQ,

Cool cool, so how did it go?  Were you happy with the results and how much did just the excision cost?

I'm thinking since I'm paying all those fees that I would get a little lipo on my gut because I have that little flap the keeps my six-pack from showing, I have a 4-pack on top but a lot of subcutaneous(sp?) fat I think will be impossible to get rid of without shriveling down to a beanpole...

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
dude i wish i had some pics posted right now...I had the exact same case as you...had the surgery on feb 2

jonQ, how did your op turn out (so far anyway)? Do you have pics posted?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024