Author Topic: Hi all  (Read 3853 times)

cody sockeye

I'm having trouble losing weight now. I'm 14, 5'6 and 160lbs. I've dropped 10 lbs since february, but I can't seem to get rid of any more. I've been on a low calorie, high exercise routine. I still have fat that i can get rid of but i don't know how. Does anyone have any easy diets that work, or maybe the best cardio exercises? I can't run or jog because one of my toes is infected and therefore i cant put on a sneaker.

Also I was wondering if Diet Soda is bad. I don't ever drink Regular Soda, only diet. And if it's that bad, what is good to drink aside from water?

please help...

--Cody

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
hi
diet soda is better than regular soda, its the sugar in the regular soda that makes u fat, diet soda is not healty if u drink very,very,very mutch of it becouse of the aspartam thats in diet sodas.
if u want to loose weigth, walking in a pretty high pace is a VERY good way to loose weight.
if u dont loose the weight its possible that u dont eat enough, try to eat moore, healty food not junkfood

Good luck,
i finally feel like im a man

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
keep a journal of everything that goes in your mouth... not just "lunch: ate 3 slice of pizza". i'm talking about:

breakfast:
1 egg 6g Protein, 8g fat, 0g carbs, 96 calories
8oz milk 8g Protein, 0g Fat, 12g carbs, 80 cals

etc, etc...

this will keep you honest in what you're actually eating.

as for the diet sodas, i'd drop 'em completely if you really want to lose the last bit of fat. i haven't met anyone who drinks a lot of diet sodas that has a lean physique. apparently there's studies that people who drink diet sodas actually gain more fat?!?   :o

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024