Author Topic: Advice  (Read 3498 times)

Offline Almost Gone

• Posting Member
Hey guys,

I'm new to this site, and this is my first post. I'm 18 years old, a high school senior, and have had gyno since about the age of 11. I have a million stories I could share, probably similar to all of yours. Everything from being laughed at, having my breasts pinched by friends and football teammates, nicknames such as "breasts" and "Teets," and the classic high school locker room incidents. Around this time of year, things always seem to get worse. The weather gets warmer, and it is no longer socially acceptable or comfortable for that matter, to wear heavy sweatshirts which hide the gyno. I haven't spoken to my parents that much regarding my situation. I am EXTREMELY embarrassed to talk about it with my father, who always tells me to just do "push-ups" and "bench press." When I try and talk to my mother, she always blows it off as if its nothing. I am not one of those emotional type people, and am really ashamed to speak to anyone about it. As a result, I have become somewhat depressed and angry. I would love to get the surgery, but like i said, am embarrassed how to say how i really feel. I would even feel guilty having my family spoend thousands of dollars on a cosmetic surgery for me and  would embarrased to tell my family and friends that I am getting a breast reduction surgery. At school, I usually wear 2-3 undershirts, as well as a tee-shirt, and the gyno still shows. I am not an overweight kid: 6ft. 2 inches, and 180 lbs. I'm actually kind of slender, except of course for my breasts. I work out and run regulary, and play all sorts of sports. I am going away to colleges this summer and I feel I just cannoot go like this. I am ready to start a new chapter in my life and forget about all of this crap. I was hoping maybe some of you guys had some advice. Maybe ways to hide the problem with clothing, supplement or excercises that may work, or surgery ideas.  Thanks for all the help.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
welcome to the boards, and summer is rarely a favorite season.  the fact your dad's given you bad advice which won't fix it says he at least knows it exists, which means he'd change his tune once he got info about what gyne really is.  repression and introversion are normal, very few of us broke out of it on our own.  supplements and exercises won't help any.  only you know your family circumstances, but you're at or near the point you can take over ownership of this one for yourself like a preliminary consult with a ps or saving for an op if that's what you want to do.  sorry to extend the hand but glad you found the site  :)
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline newmanby30

• Posting Member
Hi there,

You sound very similar to me in the sense that you are a tall slender male with these two irritating "fat pieces" that won't disappear, no matter what you do - I really do think you need to see a consultant to find out whether you actually have the hard & soft tisue behind the nipples - because if you do, no amount of "push ups" will resolve the problem.

Don't think of yourself as a freak, this is a medical problem and your family would much rather see you happy than suffering in silence. If your Dad is a problem, leave him out of the equation and confide in someone that you feel will have more sympathy for your situation. If you can find someone that will give you a free consultation then get it booked & take your Mum along - she doesn't have to be there in the examination but at least she will hear from the horses (or Doctors!) mouth that you have a medical condition that requires surgery.

Good luck,
Newmanby30

Offline Almost Gone

• Posting Member
Thanks for all the advice guys...nice to know there are people in the same situation as me..

happy i found the site

Offline Almost Gone

• Posting Member
Consultation booked for mid June. Can't wait...thanks guys.

Offline newmanby30

• Posting Member
Good for you dude - I have just booked 2nd July in Poland for my surgery!! Cacking it, but excited too  :-[

Offline boobs-no-more

• Posting Member
surgeory is the only way to true happyness!

best of luck

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024