Author Topic: 39 Year Old Male  (Read 2298 times)

Offline tcb

Hi,

I'm new here, although no stranger to this condition.  I've had a large chest ever since my early teens; I'm now 39.  My concern is that, starting a couple of weeks ago, I starting feeling tenderness around my right nipple and the side of the breast.  I've never really felt pain in all these years.  Earlier this summer I felt some testicle discomfort that I thought was due to pulling a muscle.  That aches once in a while but not all the time.

I am 5'11" and about 280 pounds.  Is it normal that I should be feeling this discomfort at this point in my life, or is this a sign of something serious.  I've been feeling a little worried about this - I know I should just see my doctor, but thought I would check if anyone else here has had a similar experience in middle age.  Thanks.

Offline tcb

I also forgot to mention that I was taking Kroger brand sleeping pills regularly for months, pretty much every night.  I stopped taking them when I noticed I was becoming very fidgety.  Could abuse (I realize now that's pretty much was it was) of a drug like this have an effect?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
a lot of drugs list gyne as a potential side effect, there might even be online information.  the body and the endocrines are an extremely complex system, so it probably wouldn't take much to mess with it.  see if the problem diminishes without them, the pills seem like a good possibility. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline tcb

Thanks for the feedback - I appreciate it.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Pain that persists should get you into the Dr.s office.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024