Author Topic: ** Surgery completed 12/05/2011** PICS 32 days post op**  (Read 19139 times)

Offline wantridofgyno17

• Silver Member
Looking great dude! How soon did you find you felt absolutely back to normal in the gym?

I think 2 weeks I could lift heavy on arms and maybe 3-4 weeks and I was lifting normal on my chest. When you getting back in gym mate?

Ah fair play man. Well I've started back on cardio yesterday at home on the stationary bike, really unsure when to try weights! Tbh I feel fine now and feel as if I could possibly even train chest, but dont' want to risk it and end up f*cking myself over.  ??? Been tempted to try and do some lightish arms at home with just dumbells and see how it feels, then go from there. Only 10 days post-op though so not sure if I need to leave it a little longer, bit difficult really.

How much strength decrease did you notice? I'm worried I'm going to be shifting naff all weight when I get back in!

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Mate you can't notice any swelling or scar tissue, looks mint !!
Glad you've had such a good result and back into normal routine so quickly.

Offline lightweightbaby

• Bronze Member
Hey guys,

It's been nearly 2 months now and I'm still well impressed with the results. The left side of my chest is extremely flat and the right side I'm not as happy with but I guess can take upto 6 months to get the full effect. I think there Is a little bit of scar tissue under the right side which causes the nipple to look a bit mooby but it really isn't that bad and after a massage it goes back to being flat. Is this normal? Other than that there is very little pain in my chest not sometimes when I touch around the area it's quite tender.

I hope everyone is getting on well.

Offline chopper

• Silver Member
Hey bud, my right hand side isn't as perfect as my left, but it was always a bit worse then my left pre-op, but I've only just realised in the last week its a lump of scar tissue right behind my right nipple about the size of a pea. My left side doesnt have one at all and is flat as hell. I dont have a puffy nipple on the right side and slowly the size of the scar tissue is going down and making it look better.

Time, time and more time is all we have to do and it will go down........

Offline lightweightbaby

• Bronze Member
Yeah cheers for the response, it isn't particularly puffy just slightly more raised than the left. I think it makes it work when I worry about it going puffy again but it's only me that notices. Other than that I'm confident with my shirt off in public now and swimming down the beach and swimming pool. Something I've never been able to do.

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Yep it will all heal better in time dude, don't let ur mind mess with you  :)
All going good here mate, scar tissue increased when I stopped wearing my vest at the 7 week mark but still over the moon with the results and if it gets better then its just a bonus for me.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024