Author Topic: Trying this forum again  (Read 12030 times)

Offline Busty

A year or so ago, I posted a photo and asked comments.  I also said I had come not only to accept, but like, my breasts.  I was wearing an open-bust body shaper in the prior photo.  I got several critical comments.  I took it down.  I will try one more time, including posting a photo, this time with nothing on top at all.  Which is not to say I have nothing on top. LOL.  Please share your comments.

Offline igotum

• Bronze Member
I think you have already come to grips with your situation. My opinion is you will not be unhappy with your decision. I don't think liking your breasts is a bad thing. 
Jerry

Offline Busty

Jerry, thank you for your reaffirming response.  I feel my breasts are heavy and full like a woman's and even womanly in shape.  I also think my areola and nipples are large and prominent and female in appearance.  I am thinking of dehairing to see if it then looks like I have a feminine bust.  I used to be ashamed of being large-breasted, but over time I have become used to and come to enjoy my endowments.  My boobs are a part of me and I even think they feel and look nice.  Is this wrong of me?

Offline TigerPaws

bustymale there is no real right or wrong as long as you are happy with yourself, coming to grips with your breasts is rare because to means that you have overcome the social pressures to conform to someone else's belief of what is normal and acceptable to those around you.

Offline Busty

TigerPaws, thanks for the encouragement.  You sound like a good friend of mine, a woman, who keeps telling me she wishes she had a "nice rack" like me and if you "got 'em, flaunt 'em."  I tell her what I got is back pain and sore breast tissue, especially when I do something that causes a lot of bounce, and chapped nipples from jiggling all the time and rubbing against the inside of my shirts.  She gave me Lansinoh cream and that has helped the chafing.  She also has been urging me to have a bra fitting and guesses I am a D cup, which she says is way too big to go around braless.  I have been reluctant, even though she keeps telling me I will look and feel much better in a bra.  She did get me some shapewear that is open at the bust and that she said would support and help my back: http://www.herroom.com/spanx-ss0315-shape-my-day-open-bust-camisole.shtml
I do wear that, and she is right about it helping the back pain, but it made my breasts look even bigger, lifted higher, and pushing out more.  I had mixed  feelings about that look, which was what I showed in my post that was made fun of here before.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 08:02:31 PM by bustymale »

hammer

I think a bra would help you out a lot! You are probably bigger then a D and a formal fitting would be the best way to go to get a comfortable well fitting bra! Even though I don't wear min everyday as I should, being a 46H I am much more comfortable in a bra then without!

Bob

TomJones

In my mind, your body is normal. 
We all come in different shapes and sizes. 
As for having breasts being a male, it is also quite normal. 
On my last cruise to St. Thomas, I felt right at home and not embarrassed at all. 
Most of the men had larger breasts than my 38Bs.
Welcome back to the forum.
Tom

Offline Busty

Hammer and Tom, thank you for your constructive and positive replies.  When she got me the shapewear, I said, but that is a woman's.  She said Spanx makes shapers for both men and women, that she started looking at the men's styles, but yes, this is a woman's style.  She then showed me a men's Spanx:
http://www.spanx.com/zoned-performance-tank-38-602#1689=9099
She said the girls are not going to be happy squashed under that, you agree? She added the funny thing was that when she was looking at this men's Spanx, there was a box on the side of the page that said "You may also like" and it had a women's shaper:
http://www.spanx.com/oncore-mid-thigh-bodysuit-38-msss1715
She said it got her thinking, so she looked at women's, too, and chose an open bust style for me. "Unless you would prefer the one they said you may also like, which has a built-in bra, but wearing bras is a decision you need to make for yourself?"  She added that I had to admit that the one she chose was better suited to me than the men's.  And I have to say she was right.

hammer

The last thing I would do is smash mine down! I can't even lay on my belly anymore because it hurts them to much!

My wife works in downtown St. Paul and sometimes I pick her up after work, and during warm weather I noticed that far more men have some breast showing, poking out their Polo shirts then those that are flat chested. That being said I also note that they are not overweight either! I would also add that their ages are not all that old, I would guess that they are 30 to 50 years old.

Offline Busty

Thank you, Hammer, I will make it a point to notice how many people, not just women, have nice racks.  Ha ha.  Feel better to know I am not the only guy with boobage.  Speaking of which, you think I am bigger than a D cup?  Wow.  And thank you for recommending a bra.  It is one thing to have a female friend say I need to wear a bra, but another when a stranger, male at that, says kindly a bra would be good for me.  I might even go today.  I will be sure to dehair first because I do not want the fitter to go running screaming from the fitting room.
My friend gave me 3 Christmas presents:
a tube of Veet,
$100 gift card to Macys, with a fitter's business card saying Sam should call and is welcome to come in for a fitting anytime.
I will maybe tell about the third present another time.

hammer

I decided to post my pictures so you can see your  are not alone! I thought that I was a DD until I went for a formal fitting after my doctor suggested that I should. My wife had been telling to for a long time before that. The picture with the black bra is one of the bras from the formal fitting the size is 46H.
I needed to use 2 post to get the 3 pictures on.

hammer

Another photo with the black bra.

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
A year or so ago, I posted a photo and asked comments.  I also said I had come not only to accept, but like, my breasts.  I was wearing an open-bust body shaper in the prior photo.  I got several critical comments.  I took it down.  I will try one more time, including posting a photo, this time with nothing on top at all.  Which is not to say I have nothing on top. LOL.  Please share your comments.

Hi Bustymale,

I have breasts not quite as full as yours hand feel no need for a bra at all,.  However I do shave the front half of my body.  I'm a nudist and spend as much time at the club as I can in the summer.  Lots of guys shave their chests and all.   Due to neuropathies I have almost no hair on my legs and my upper body was weirdly blotchy, so I just leveled the field and shaved it all off, on a regular basis. 

A few people who see you with a hairy chest regularly will do some jaw dropping the first time they see you shaved but they will get used to it.  The ladies appear to prefer it shaved.  It was my partner who suggested I shave.

Offline Busty

Hammer, well, we know I am not an H cup for sure.
Alchemist, I used the Veet on my chest this afternoon.  When I looked in the mirror afterwards, I could not believe the difference or that it was my chest even.  Chest is not the right word because what I saw in the mirror was a full feminine bust.  I suddenly felt inexplicably exposed and instinctively covered my breasts with my hands.
I then decided to use the rest of the Veet to remove the hair from my shoulders, arms, torso, legs, and butt until I had emptied the tube.  I was surprised at how much more sensitive it feels with no body hair.
I knew I had come to the time where it was right to get fitted  for my bra. So, I called the fitter whose card I had. She was in and the store open until 11:00 PM for the holidays.  So, I made an appointment. Very nervous, but also very ready.

Offline Busty

Thank you.  I did it!  And you are right my bra fitting was a reaffirming experience.  I had nothing to be nervous about and I should have done it a long time ago.  OMG, it feels so much better supported by a bra.  More details and pix to follow later if you would like to hear.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024