Author Topic: Can this be fixed?  (Read 1083 times)

Offline Maynard88

• Posting Member
I am a 30 year old otherwise healthy male that has had this condition since I was a about 12 years old. It has affected me in more ways than I can count. I have tried losing weight and building muscle over the years and cannot change how my chest looks and I am now leaning towards surgery. I have saved the money and consciously decided to go the surgical route and have started to make appointments for consultation for when I get home from overseas. Wondering if anyone could give their input based on personal experience if they think I'd be able to get a reasonable improvement through surgery. I have posted pics below of when it looks almost normal(cold) and pics of when it looks really puffy at the bottom. I am just now admitting this problem to myself and others after all these years and could use some advice. Thanks

Offline KP

• Posting Member
I assume you are talking about your nipple and areola area. You didn't specify what exactly you had a problem with.
Your chest looks great in the first 2 pics. Im sorry I can't see anything besides maybe the puff nipples. No disrespect but I don't see any Gynecomastia on you bro...you should be thankful. My gynecomastia was 10x worse.
The doc might consider doing Lipo for your case. If you want the "puffy nipple" area fixed it should be very easy compared to the full gynecomastia surgery.
Check out this Doctors website, very informative about all gynecomastia conditions. https://lagynecomastia.org/
The picture below is my case of Gynecomastia Type 2, which is the most common one doctors see.
Good Luck!

Offline Maynard88

• Posting Member
Thank you for the help man. I just have like this puffiness at the lower part of the pec and if I raise my arms about my head and feel around I can definitely feel some tissue and it makes the lower pec look saggy no matter how much body fat I lose or if j put muscle on. I think mine is grade 2 because what I read is that there is fatty tissue covering the whole pec muscle and outside the pec border.which I can feel little fat pockets below the pec on sternum. Here is another pic

Offline KP

• Posting Member
No problem bro!
I see that now in the last picture. The plastic surgeon will defienlty be able to tell you if that is a case of gynecomastia or not. Hopefully you just need some lipo, which is way less intensive then the actual gynecomastia surgery. 
If you do need gynecomastia shot me a message and I can tell you what things to expect. I just had my surgery 2 weeks ago. 
Good Luck on everything and you'll be fine

Offline Maynard88

• Posting Member
Thanks man. I dont care if they tell me it's going to be with a butter knife and no anaesthesia. I need this surgery. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024