Author Topic: Tank tops  (Read 10474 times)

Offline Johndoe1

I think that we're past tank top season around here. As well as Tankinis. It time to start covering up.

Sadly yes for those of us in the North Hemisphere.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

hammer

I think that we're past tank top season around here. As well as Tankinis. It time to start covering up.

Sadly yes for those of us in the North Hemisphere.

Here in mini soda most of the state has had the first freeze, not the earliest, but early by most standards! I already winterized the camper, this is the earliest I've ever done it in the 31 years we've been married with any of the campers we have had!

I believe that we may have snow before the leaves are off the trees this year, much like the Halloween blizzard of 1991! If we get very much snow before deer hunting opening I'll skip it again this year! I'm not leaving Debbie stuck with a bunch of snow with I got the snow moving machine with me up north hunting!

Offline Seanodonovan

• Posting Member

I believe that we may have snow before the leaves are off the trees this year, much like the Halloween blizzard of 1991! If we get very much snow before deer hunting opening I'll skip it again this year! I'm not leaving Debbie stuck with a bunch of snow with I got the snow moving machine with me up north hunting!

If ancient lore is correct the UK is in for  a hard winter.  All the berry-bearing trees are heavily laden with fruit.  Last year I got caught up in Scotland by the "beast from the east" when public transport effectively shut down for four days.  I am hoping the same doesn't happen when I travel south to the Isle of Wight for Christmas.

hammer

If ancient lore is correct the UK is in for  a hard winter.  All the berry-bearing trees are heavily laden with fruit.  Last year I got caught up in Scotland by the "beast from the east" when public transport effectively shut down for four days.  I am hoping the same doesn't happen when I travel south to the Isle of Wight for Christmas.

I've heard that the Farmers Almanac has a more outlook for this winter here!

hammer

In st louis is was beautiful last week in the 60s this week were back in the high 80s with 96 being the heat index tomorrow. If it wasnt for the last growth spurt I think a tank top would have been not even needed for tomorrow or this week here. I wish I lived further north

Nice, except if you want to go ice fishing!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024