Author Topic: Is this gynecomastia?  (Read 3875 times)

hammer

Yep, I would call that mild, but that's me and giving age and time it may still go away on it own, but I'm no doctor nor do I play one on TV so hopefully one of them will reply.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
People can, and sometimes do, play all sorts of games with pictures. I do not rely all that much on them myself so the fact that they are not actually here is of no importance. Camera angle and or angles of light and shadow can make the breast seem larger that it really is. Conversely, sometimes light can have to opposite effect and make the breast seem flatter than it actually is.

Like Hammer said, I am one of those who never goes off site to check pictures.

In any event, my opinion is of no importance. Yours is the only opinion that matters. The condition is usually self diagnosed. Meaning that if you think you have it, then you probably do.

There is not a list of symptoms that I can give you, since there are not common symptoms. There is not usual a true physical problem at all. The problem is the effects the condition has on a man's self image. Some guys are greatly troubled by it while others are totally unperturbed.

If you are bothered or embarrassed by it, then it needs attention. Otherwise, it can be ignored.

There are no magic cures or herbal remedies that will reduce the size of a man's breast effectively. There are a lot of herbal remedies and exercisers that will reduce the thickness of your wallet, but do nothing for the size of your breasts.

Reducing the male breast requires the services of a Cosmetic Surgeon, one who has a special interest in this sort of surgery and who does this procedure often.

The surgeons who are to be found here are a bunch of true Boy Scouts, I would trust them entirely. For my though, I have had the condition since the age of 12. I turned 12 in 1949, Which may explain why have done nothing about them. Surgery only became a good option when I was nearing 50 years of age and by that time I had other priorities.

Grandpa Dan

Offline Watsky_

• Posting Member
People can, and sometimes do, play all sorts of games with pictures. I do not rely all that much on them myself so the fact that they are not actually here is of no importance. Camera angle and or angles of light and shadow can make the breast seem larger that it really is. Conversely, sometimes light can have to opposite effect and make the breast seem flatter than it actually is.

Like Hammer said, I am one of those who never goes off site to check pictures.

In any event, my opinion is of no importance. Yours is the only opinion that matters. The condition is usually self diagnosed. Meaning that if you think you have it, then you probably do.

There is not a list of symptoms that I can give you, since there are not common symptoms. There is not usual a true physical problem at all. The problem is the effects the condition has on a man's self image. Some guys are greatly troubled by it while others are totally unperturbed.

If you are bothered or embarrassed by it, then it needs attention. Otherwise, it can be ignored.

There are no magic cures or herbal remedies that will reduce the size of a man's breast effectively. There are a lot of herbal remedies and exercisers that will reduce the thickness of your wallet, but do nothing for the size of your breasts.

Reducing the male breast requires the services of a Cosmetic Surgeon, one who has a special interest in this sort of surgery and who does this procedure often.

The surgeons who are to be found here are a bunch of true Boy Scouts, I would trust them entirely. For my though, I have had the condition since the age of 12. I turned 12 in 1949, Which may explain why have done nothing about them. Surgery only became a good option when I was nearing 50 years of age and by that time I had other priorities.

I posted the pictures on the site now.

Offline ALAR

• Posting Member
I've had these breasts for a while but they've really started growing?  Is it gynocomastia.  They are very tender and I hate going out now without the aha bra on as my nipples always stick out and im just not comfortable with my breast hanging out now. I actually saw it in a sale bin and it was large and I thought damn this I'm not going to suffer I'm getting a bra! I am trying to just accept that I am a man with breasts but it seems like one day I had a bit of a bump and now I am dealing with a pair of breasts I'm aware of both physically and psychologically.  Do you any of you gentlemen what cup size I might be and what types of bra work esp with tender nipples and some tenderness. also is breast support in a bra good for our breast health thx. worse things I guess than this but it does suck to always be aware of people looking or seeing my bra strap thru a t shirt.  A.

Offline ALAR

• Posting Member
Sorry not sure why it's upside down.  Here is another in the bra I bought recently.  As I said I have no idea my size or if this bra even fits or is too tight but it does help my esteem and feels oddly natural.

hammer

I posted on your other post about going to a fitting, but for now the type bra your using will work ok being your not real big and not show much!

You need to know as well, people are not looking at you near as much as you think! I've had gynecomastia all my life! I served in the military 11 years with breast, fathered 5 now have 3 grand kids, owned my own business for years until becoming disabled and I'll tell you that other people are to busy with their own issues to be paying you any mind, and I'm a people watcher and people don't watch you or me.

I've grown to a 46H do to health issues and people don't notice me, if they don't notice me, they don't notice you!

Offline Finally Didit!

Go on Zappos.com and look at Spanx t-shirts for men.  They do a great job of compressing/flattening out everything.  I bought two tank tops on the advice of my PS to use after the postop compression vest.  But if at all possible, go for surgery!  You will not be sorry.  Good luck!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024