Author Topic: Different types of bra  (Read 3480 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

I have two brassieres from one manufacturer that are marketed as the same style, but one has two hooks on the back and one has three.  Both are 42C.  The one with two hooks requires an extender to wear while the one with three hooks can be worn without an extender.  Go figure.  It does seem the cups in the three hook brassiere are a touch bigger and they don't compress my breasts as the other brassiere does.  I can reach behind myself and handle two hooks, but for three I need to connect them in front of me and spin the brassiere around.  The two hooks version is comfortable all day long but the three hook version with wider band ends up causing some discomfort.

And so the journey unfolds... men becoming expert in the buying and wearing of brassieres.  Bizarre as that may seem, it is also a bit tantalizing... at least for me.  8)

Brdy64

I wear soft cups front clasping. I find it gives my D cups the support I need and are comfortable enough to wear everyday all day. 
I do the best I can to hide them girls, but also realize that people are going to notice no matter what. 
Braless would be worse as the girls would be flopping around all over the place. 

Brdy64

My recent "go-to" has been the:
Glamorise Women's MagicLift Front Close Posture Back Support Bra #1265

I have ordered 3 of them. Right out of bag they are a perfect fit at 50D. They are well built and I like the Nude color. 

My complaint so far is that they are a bit Retro and produce "traffic cone breasts". I didn't worry too much about that when I was covering up and hiding the girls, but now that I am letting the girls out to be seen I don't like the look at all. 

If you are looking for a very well built bra and will keep the girls covered up well, this might be your choice. 

If you want to wear a tshirt over them and nothing else, you will look like you just stepped out of the 50's.

Gino

Victoria's Secret is now delivering new styles with four pairs of rear hooks presumably to give one more adjustment notch to compensate for band stretch / aging. 

They also have made many unlined styles featuring "push up without padding" which to me do not push up noticeably but that little semi circle of under boob material sure 
keeps that fold area dry. 

Offline taxmapper

I will now exclusively wear padded bras alone. 
Have had too many instances of nipps being banged, scraped and other injuries that are not nice occur. 
No longer care of protrusion, its nipple armor for me. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024