Author Topic: When will DENT fill in?  (Read 4025 times)

Offline AvionicsMarine

• Posting Member
another question i had......i have a small "dent" on my left chest where the gland/tissue was. i know the doctor said sometimes that is normal, and your body will fill it in over time. does it fill it in with fat? how long does it take on average? i had gland/tissue excision, no lipo. thanks!

Offline tttdone

• Bronze Member
im not sure. i would think a lot of push ups and bench press would help build up your muscle to fill it in. that is what i plan to do once i am fully recovered.. I just had my surgery yesterday.
Surgery on 8/20/2008

Offline AvionicsMarine

• Posting Member
yeah im pretty lean, so i already have muscle right there. i think the dent is from the gland being gone now, and the tissue around it. hopefully it fills in soon  :-\

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
people talk sometimes about massaging scar tissue (gently!) after an op, though i think you'd want to wait before you started, maybe an md will weigh in.  but this seems like a case where that could slowly help.  it just seems like a natural part of the restoration/healing, since the gyne never really belonged there in the first place. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline AvionicsMarine

• Posting Member
does anyone know what the dent fills in with? fat?

Offline jimbob1988

• Bronze Member
I've got the same thing on my left side, but tbh i really think its difficult to see unless you were studying someones body for a long time im quite sure you wouldent even notice the diffrence the gyno is gone so be happy!!! :p

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024