Author Topic: Please take a look  (Read 7393 times)

Offline Burton160

• Posting Member
Heres me after my second lypo procedure 1 day post op. I dont remember this much brusing this early on the last time but its probally normal right? Anyways Im pretty happy so far considering what they looked like befroe my first procedure. Still a bit puffy in the nipple region on one side but I know its way to early to tell anything. Any feed back you guys could give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys------- peace

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/burton_343/album?.dir=45ba&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/burton_343/my_photos

Offline Dragon

Offline Chorlton

• Silver Member
  • Gyne removed by Mr Levick 2nd Feb 05
    • Before and After Surgery Pics
congrats.   you have got rid of it.

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
thats nice. btw what happened to your 1st surgery?

do you have pics starting from no surgery up to the second surgery?
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline Burton160

• Posting Member
I had pics on here from my first surgery but that was almost a year ago and I think they are gone now. This is my third day post op today and my nipples are still a bit puffy, but if thats the way they are going to stay im fine with it. Ive been through two surgerys now and the way they look now is a HUGE improvment to the way they looked before. I see plenty of guys with a little bit of puff undernieth thier nipples, on tv, on the beach etc. So all in all im happy with the results so far. I think alot of people expect perfection, when they should be happy with a giant improvment. I will post more pics 2 weeks post op.         -----peace-----

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
i think u look great nothing to worry about

Bye Wolfman :)
i finally feel like im a man

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024