Author Topic: Does this look like gyno?  (Read 1897 times)

Offline holo989

Does this look like gyno? My chest has been like this for as long as I can remember and they never go away no matter how much exercise I do, whatever is under the nipple is hard and doesn't feel like any fat on the rest of my body. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
Welcome to gyne.org, holo.

Yes, no doubt, you have gynecomastia with puffy nipples.  The only way to get rid of it is surgery.  If it bothers you or adversely affects your life, find a plastic surgeon with a wealth of gyne surgery experience, and ask to see before/after photos of his patients.  If you're happy with what you see in the photos, and you like the doctor, go for it.  It'll change your life!

DrBermant

Does this look like gyno? My chest has been like this for as long as I can remember and they never go away no matter how much exercise I do, whatever is under the nipple is hard and doesn't feel like any fat on the rest of my body. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Gynecomastia, by definition, is a female like breast contour on a male body. Since the contour of the chest is not one of the pectoral muscles, it is by definition gynecomastia. The composition of this gynecomastia will consist of gland, fat and skin. Examination alone does not differentiate between the different types of tissue. Gland tends to be firm and fat soft, gland can be soft and fat firm. Search this forum for puffy nipple gynecomastia to see similar cases.

I work with many bodybuilders and almost all tell me that as they build their muscles, what sits on top of their muscle, just gets pushed out further.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, M.D.
Board Certified
American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member: American Society of Plastic Surgeons and American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
Specializing in Gynecomastia and Surgical Sculpture of the Male Chest
(804) 748-7737

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024