Author Topic: Opnions on doctor  (Read 939 times)

Offline readytoendit

• Posting Member
Had a consultation with this doctor last week - https://www.drdevlin.com/breast-surgery/male-breast-reduction
To me his before and after photos look solid. I've only had one other consultation in the past and that doctor's photos weren't nearly as good. I've been actively lifting weights for 5ish years and Dr. Devlin said that my procedure will be "super easy" as I just need gland removed. I was quoted at about $5,800.
What do you think just by looking at his website? Since I finally have the money to get this done I feel like I should 'shop around' more but just this one consultation required me to take off work and was a hassle. I feel like I should schedule with Dr. Devlin but am hesitant since the money involved.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Sorry, but that question will not get answered here.
People who are unhappy for any reason including failing to follow post operative instructions and having unrealistic expectations can be highly vocal.  We do not allow negative comments simply because they are not often objective.  Endorsements are just as bad and often can be misleading. 
Sorry, but you will have to do your own research. 
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024