Author Topic: surgeons on the philippines who DO perform excision  (Read 27247 times)

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
i developed gynecomastia when i was 16 years old i am now 22 years old. with years of research i found out na surgery lang ang katapat ng case ko. i tried working out pero di nawawala ang fat. it is really an embarassment for me. i tried consulting different doctors and this one doctor from munich, germany said what i need is gland removal and liposuction contouring which costs 3,500 EUROS! about 220,000 PESOS! . i have read on some threads that doctors in manila only do liposuction at hindi sila trained or is not practicing gland removal. i consulted with doctor manny calayan and have an apointment with him 1st week of june. i have read some threads na magaling ang mga surgeons sa india pero wala akong tiwala. does anyone know kung sino talaga ang doctor na may knowledge dito sa pilipinas?

honestly, it is a case to case basis. they are not really that trained here, even sa PGH, wala silang magawa sa case ko. I had 3 lipo already. Pero di pa rin nakuha. I can't get it. Di naman ganoon kalala ang case ko pero baket di nila maayos. Wherein sa ibang bansa, worst case gyne, pero naayos nila maigi. Post pictures here para makita namin kung gaano ka severe ang case mo.
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline manzu

hello!!

Dun sa mga nagpa-lipo or had surgery done for their gyne, just want to know magkano yung rate/fee inclusive of room fee..lets say sa extreme hospitals...PGH and St. Luke's? Hope you can enlighten me on this dahil medyo nakakalula ang price sa ibang bansa.

In addition , gaano katagal bago maging ok na totally? Kasi Im getting married this september e ayaw ko naman na may manboobs pa ko by that time kung sakali magpa opera ako next month

Salamat sa mga makakatulong..

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
hello!!

Dun sa mga nagpa-lipo or had surgery done for their gyne, just want to know magkano yung rate/fee inclusive of room fee..lets say sa extreme hospitals...PGH and St. Luke's? Hope you can enlighten me on this dahil medyo nakakalula ang price sa ibang bansa.

In addition , gaano katagal bago maging ok na totally? Kasi Im getting married this september e ayaw ko naman na may manboobs pa ko by that time kung sakali magpa opera ako next month

room fee nasa 10k.

yes, price abroad is very different from here. but there's a great probability na maganda ang kakalabasan ng surgery mo...

I had my 3 operations here in the philippines. and pinagsisihan ko lahat yun... nasayang ang pera at pagod ko...  more or less nasa 110,000 pesos ang nagastos ko sa lahat lahat.

bale ang pinagsisihan ko is yung sa 2nd doctor ko... pinangako nya na tatanggalin nya ang gland.. pero nung araw ng operation wala siyang tinanggal lipo lang. then nung pinarevise ko, nilipo lang ulit ako... haaayyy... pumayag lang ako na mag undergo ng surgery sa kanya dahil sabi nya tatanggalin ang gland pero nung andoon na, sabi daw nya wala daw gland kaya lipo na lang... hhhaayyy my god... sinusumpa ko yung doctor na yun... nabanggit na ang pangalan nya dito, pero di ko na babanggitin just to protect him (im fair naman eh, sana siya maging fair din)...

IM TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED...

Offline borgy1234

Good so far! My only concern right now is my nipple and areola area since the doc had to remove excess skin, not only fat and glands.

Hi, thanks for all your info. You've been very helpful. But how are the results now? Do you have before and after pics? Thanks so much :)

Offline borgy1234

hello!!

room fee nasa 10k.

yes, price abroad is very different from here. but there's a great probability na maganda ang kakalabasan ng surgery mo...

I had my 3 operations here in the philippines. and pinagsisihan ko lahat yun... nasayang ang pera at pagod ko...  more or less nasa 110,000 pesos ang nagastos ko sa lahat lahat.

bale ang pinagsisihan ko is yung sa 2nd doctor ko... pinangako nya na tatanggalin nya ang gland.. pero nung araw ng operation wala siyang tinanggal lipo lang. then nung pinarevise ko, nilipo lang ulit ako... haaayyy... pumayag lang ako na mag undergo ng surgery sa kanya dahil sabi nya tatanggalin ang gland pero nung andoon na, sabi daw nya wala daw gland kaya lipo na lang... hhhaayyy my god... sinusumpa ko yung doctor na yun... nabanggit na ang pangalan nya dito, pero di ko na babanggitin just to protect him (im fair naman eh, sana siya maging fair din)...

Hi, what is the result after your Sept 2007 excision? Thanks :)

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
hello!!

room fee nasa 10k.

Hi, what is the result after your Sept 2007 excision? Thanks :)

hello... much better siya sa mga previous operations ko and siya ang may pinakamalaking improvement.. although kinausap ko din yung last doctor (Dr Benny) ko and sabi nya na punta ako ulit sa kanya para makita din nya yung results at magkaroon ng assessment... Di rin kasi ako sure kung loose skin ang problem ko. Pero much better na siya ngayon as compared before... Buti na lang mabait ang last doctor ko at true to his words...

Offline lorenz20021

• Bronze Member
after reading all those experiences here in this forum i think doc.herbosa is the best i decided magpapaconsult na ko....kung sino pa jan ang hindi gyne free tara....

Offline Leonard_35

First of all, please pardon my english.. I may have grammatical and spelling errors as you read this.. I just had my gynecomastia surgery 2 weeks ago.. The name of the doctor who did the operation was Dr. Benny Herbosa.. I just found his contact details on a blog which says that he is a good doctor so I decided to visit him at Makati Medical Center.. Before going to him, I already did some research regarding the surgery and the cost of the operation.. upon talking to him, he showed me pictures of his previous patients to remove my fear because I was afraid of undergoing the operation.. we also discussed the price and i was surprised that the cost that he charged me was significantly lower compared to other doctors that I talked to despite the fact that he is a doctor at Makati Med which is known for its good doctors at a high cost.. after talking to him, i decided to undergo the operation on the same day but he told me that He wont be doing the operation at Makati med because Makati Med charges its patients at a high cost on using the operating room.. we went to medicard instead (walking distance from Makati Med) and I had my operation there.. the only pain I felt is the injection of anestesia.. the operation went well.. i was even talking to the nurses and to Dr. Benny as they were performing the operation.. i can hear the cutting of my skin and burnt flesh during the operation but i did not feel any pain.. i took pain relievers a few days after the operation and went back 3 days after and had the stitches removed.. i also had some bruises around the nipples but i was greatly satisfied by the result.. it has now been 2 weeks since the operation and i feel great.. the bruises are gone, wounds are healed, it looks like i did not undergo the operation.. i can also do a few push ups now.. Here is Dr. Benny's contact number 09175283192.. or you could go directly to him at Makati Med..

Offline wind2011

First of all, please pardon my english.. I may have grammatical and spelling errors as you read this.. I just had my gynecomastia surgery 2 weeks ago.. The name of the doctor who did the operation was Dr. Benny Herbosa.. I just found his contact details on a blog which says that he is a good doctor so I decided to visit him at Makati Medical Center.. Before going to him, I already did some research regarding the surgery and the cost of the operation.. upon talking to him, he showed me pictures of his previous patients to remove my fear because I was afraid of undergoing the operation.. we also discussed the price and i was surprised that the cost that he charged me was significantly lower compared to other doctors that I talked to despite the fact that he is a doctor at Makati Med which is known for its good doctors at a high cost.. after talking to him, i decided to undergo the operation on the same day but he told me that He wont be doing the operation at Makati med because Makati Med charges its patients at a high cost on using the operating room.. we went to medicard instead (walking distance from Makati Med) and I had my operation there.. the only pain I felt is the injection of anestesia.. the operation went well.. i was even talking to the nurses and to Dr. Benny as they were performing the operation.. i can hear the cutting of my skin and burnt flesh during the operation but i did not feel any pain.. i took pain relievers a few days after the operation and went back 3 days after and had the stitches removed.. i also had some bruises around the nipples but i was greatly satisfied by the result.. it has now been 2 weeks since the operation and i feel great.. the bruises are gone, wounds are healed, it looks like i did not undergo the operation.. i can also do a few push ups now.. Here is Dr. Benny's contact number 09175283192.. or you could go directly to him at Makati Med..

Hi Leonard_35,

How much ang naging cost ng operation? Thanks.

nagiging limited yung activities ko dahil dito,  :(

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
cost depends on the assessment. much better to go to dr benny personally. my surgery price back then (2008), is surely different from the price today (2014). but mapapag-usapan nyo yan for sure.

Don't fear doc benny. Just give him a call. You will be surprised how cool he is when you talk to him in person. Ika nga nila, Edu Manzano ng medical field hehehehe... He is not arrogant and doesn't have any attitude. May pagkakataon na nale-late pa ako sa mga post-surgery checkup namin and matigas din ang ulo ko minsan and he is very understandable. He is very professional, very approachable and one of the coolest guys I ever met.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024