Author Topic: Padded bra or not?  (Read 13666 times)

Offline TigerPaws

So you have low Testosterone and higher than normal Estrogen?
Did they check for Prolactin and Progesterone?
No they only did those two he wants to check it again in a few weeks Earlier in the day and after I do some weights.

Sounds like you are on the right track to find out what the underlying cause of your breast development is. Remember there is always a cause.

Offline Dubs

• Posting Member
So you have low Testosterone and higher than normal Estrogen?
Did they check for Prolactin and Progesterone?
No they only did those two he wants to check it again in a few weeks Earlier in the day and after I do some weights.

Sounds like you are on the right track to find out what the underlying cause of your breast development is. Remember there is always a cause.
Tigerpaw, If you don't mind me asking what was your cause?

Offline TigerPaws

Anti-Testosterone drugs along with large doses of Estrogen coupled with Progesterone to shrink an enlarged Prostate along with a precancerous mass. While the treatment was complete success I was left with 38DD breasts and other secondary female characteristics.

Offline Busty

I prefer unlined underwire bras like this one. I like the lift it gives me and that it fits me like it was made for me.  Plus, I think it is a very pretty bra and it makes me feel good about myself being able to fill it so well.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024