Author Topic: Strapless bras  (Read 1198 times)

Orb

I was wondering.  Has anyone tried the strapless route?  I have a couple Walcoal bras that I really like.  Fit well and comfort is amazing.  They offer a strapless one in a style I like.  Does it hold muster?  Are they a good option for the strap visibility concern's on occasion?
Do they, stay in place or is that the reason we see women pulling up the garment?

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I have and tried strapless, they dont seem to support as well with out the straps

Dudewithboobs

I’ve tried strapless. They just feel and fit weird to me. I notice women with them and it seems to fit and look similar on them but they are normed to be in a bra I’m not so I don’t bother. 

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
Most of the women who wear them are young and have boobs without any sag / droop.
If breasts can pass the pencil test, then strapless is probably not optimal.

Online Johndoe1

One of the functions of straps is to help keep the bra in place on the body so it doesn't slip down and to help keep cups from wrinkling.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

aboywithgirls

I never even tried a strapless bra until last summer. I was the Maid of honor for my sister's wedding. The gown I was wearing was a strapless which meant that I needed a strapless bra.

I had to do research first. I ended up getting  a Cury Kate long line strapless bra. I still needed garment tape to keep the girls and gown in place. I didn't want to be one of the girls who had to keep tugging their gown up all day. Granted, the other bride's maids were a C or D cup. And then there was my sister and I, both 36Hs. 🙄

🤗❤️👩‍🦰😍🤣❤💋
Sophie

Orb

I appreciate the comments.  I felt if I were to try one on purchase if it felt fine then later took home and found when actually wearing for a day found it constantly slipping that would be even more embarrassing.  I see some have removable straps I just figured your most likely not getting the best of either world. 

To the point of the straps sole purpose, I get it.  Band does all the heavy lifting, the straps there for balance if you will.  Although I'm not as large as most here I was thinking for my smaller C-D it might be an option.  

Offline Puna

• Posting Member
I just wear regular bras with the straps going over my shoulder’s. It’s really what I’m used to wearing and I don’t really care for racer back straps ether. I don’t like the straps by my neck, it’s not comfortable for me. 

Busted (and happy)

I have got one. I only use it at home, but I feel it to be a risk that I need not take. I am sure if it was a "let down" or a case of "up and out" it would occur at a very inconvenient moment!
Maybe I am just not as adventurous as I thought. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024