Author Topic: Divine sense of humour  (Read 701 times)

Upfront

Just looking around at all the quite ridiculous looking animals, plants etc has long since convinced me that the God I believe in has a great sense of humour.
Growing breasts on men that are known to occasionally even lactate must be well up on his list of favourite chuckles. It's all part of what I call the great cosmic joke.
I found years ago that I can laugh along - even when the joke is on me.
Full acceptance is a great place to be. I wouldn't change a thing......... 
Apart from the intense pain of this last growth which is, thankfully, now subsiding.
Another week or so and I think it will be off shopping for a new collection of bras to augment the couple bought recently in York, during my wife's birthday treat.
I look forward to returning alone to a couple of those shops! (less than 2hr drive by fastest route)

Brdy64

Just looking around at all the quite ridiculous looking animals, plants etc has long since convinced me that the God I believe in has a great sense of humour.
Growing breasts on men that are known to occasionally even lactate must be well up on his list of favourite chuckles. It's all part of what I call the great cosmic joke.
I found years ago that I can laugh along - even when the joke is on me.
Full acceptance is a great place to be. I wouldn't change a thing.........
Apart from the intense pain of this last growth which is, thankfully, now subsiding.
Another week or so and I think it will be off shopping for a new collection of bras to augment the couple bought recently in York, during my wife's birthday treat.
I look forward to returning alone to a couple of those shops! (less than 2hr drive by fastest route)
I agree, God has such a good sense of humor. 
I have 3 bras in rotation hanging in my closet, one is brand new. I wore it yesterday for the first time and it was 'way too tight' in the cups. Apparently my other two have stretched out a little (they are also tight). None of them are very old, and rather costly. 
I would think that I'm large enough already, but God seems to have different plans. I'm in the middle of a growing spurt. 
Two new bras just arrived, so I left them in the packages. They will have to go back to Torrid. I'll exchange them after I quit growing. 
I'm larger than over half the girls at the center, I would think that is enough. Apparently God has other plans, and it will cost me money to boot. 
All I can do is laugh along. And of course thank my daughter for her volunteering to buy my next round of bras 😍

Online taxmapper

Amen brother! 

The feeling I get is that my obsession with the mammary tissue was looked upon by the Ol' man and he said.. 
OK, here ya go!  Now you have your own to play with. 

Brdy64

Amen brother!

The feeling I get is that my obsession with the mammary tissue was looked upon by the Ol' man and he said..
OK, here ya go!  Now you have your own to play with.
I'll never look at breasts the same way ever again. 🤔

Now I'm looking to see if their bra fits properly, or 'are theirs bigger or smaller than mine'. 

They kind of lost some of the attraction for me. 🤔

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024