Author Topic: 30yr old Fit & Healthy - Gyno surgery with Sue Thistlethwaite  (Read 5951 times)

Offline beaver82

• Posting Member
In recent months I have been browsing the forums here taking in as much info as possible before going ahead with the surgery to remove the mungrel glands giving me moobs.

Its time to give back to this community with some before and after photos. My experience with Sue & the Linley clinic was so smooth, easy, reassuring & successful that I give my sincerest recommendations to her & the clinic.

There are other reviews of others exp with Sue & this is why I chose her. They were right.

So James2012, I see you have an appnmt with Sue soon. You are in good hands my friend. Hope it all goes as smooth as my op. I had no complications, well none so far & Im about 3 weeka post op & healing up fine.

Anyway here are the photos. Thanks again all you gyno sufferers who posted on here to help others like me!

s1053.beta.photobucket.com/user/beaver8282/library/

Copy & paste the above into address bar of your browser.

CHeers, Beav.

Offline beaver82

• Posting Member
I have added photos of what is now Week 4 post operation. Still improving, I still wear the compression vest all day & even at night. Gotten used to it & the more I wear it the better chance the swelling will go down quicker.

The scars are healing up nice. Have been putting Bio oil on every morn & night, apparently helps with the healing.

I am just so dam keen to get back into the gym, but apparently thats still a no no for another 2 weeks! Not even to work other upper body muscles. :(

Cheers

Beav

Offline sam1991

hey seen the pics looks heapss better!! how does it feel now did u have drains put it?

how much was costs and recovering ??

seeya

Offline beaver82

• Posting Member
UPDATE of photos complete - Now showing 6 weeks post op.

Bruising has all but disappeared. Scar tissue around nipple is very firm, but I know it will go away over time. Still slight swelling, but also just needs time to go down. Applying bio-oil in the morn and at night still.

Still wear the compression vest day & night. Still craving to hit the gym!! Still have to settle for exercise bike :(

Cheers

Beav

Offline beaver82

• Posting Member
Another UPDATE of photos: 8 weeks after surgery with Sue...

Beav.

Offline alcaponez

Hows the firm stuff under the scar going? Have you seen Sue about it? I'm 4 weeks post op with her and thats my biggest issue.. Hopefully be gone for summer.

Offline beaver82

• Posting Member
The scar tissue is definitely annoying, but i know its gunna take a while to disintegrate. Il keep massaging the bio oil around it firmly. Sue tells me it will be another 3 months before its all gone.

I also notice one nipple has still got some puffiness about it,  :-\ due to the scar tissue Sue reckons. The other nipple not so much, also seems to have less scar tissue & isnt as puffy, if anything its got a slight dent inward when i flex the pecs or lift my arm up. :-\

Just gotta give it time, the final result still is a while away... in the meantime getting back into the gym! ;D

Anyway Ive put more photos up, they were taken about 5 minutes ago...

Cheers

Beav  8)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024