Author Topic: prayer seem to be the only natural way out,  (Read 4844 times)

Offline joajani

• Posting Member
I REFUSE TO BELEIVE THERE IS NOT HOPE,
THERE IS NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD.

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
I agree, in fact GOD gave us excellent surgeons able to solve this kind of problems.
Every problem can be solved but ,such as in other fields, not always the solution is
simple.
Everyone can decide by himself after evaluating benefits and risks.
Anyway we are in God's hands, in every moment of our life.
You can find the success before sweating only on your dictionary.

Offline normexcept

• Bronze Member
I am a strong proponent of prayer.   That said,  I feel it is important to not have a genie in a bottle idea of God.  I believe it is important to share your pain with Him and let Him know your deepest desires about the moobs going away.  He is big enough to handle that.  While I believe that God could speak anything into being (or out of being in this case) if he wants to, the realness you share with Him is most important for the two of you.  Sometimes He lets us take on the things of this world to see how we deal with things and become stronger through them.  Maybe you could pray for the strength to continue on or the strength to see yourself as He does.  Maybe you should move forward with planning to get the surgery and thank God that he has given those skills to those Doctors.  Pray in advance for your surgeon for health, for knowledge, and for compassion.   When you meet that Doctor and begin the procedure, thank God for Him/Her.

Offline theblues

• Bronze Member
I REFUSE TO BELEIVE THERE IS NOT HOPE,
THERE IS NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD.

Well you can try that, but I would sooner bet my money on surgery to help with gyne. Sorry dude.

Offline joajani

• Posting Member
MY GOD WHO DELIVER DANIEL WILL DELIVER

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I'm an old man who is Ordained.

Prayed is indeed powerful. It can help you to adapt and learn to live with your Gynecomastia.

If you choose to get rid of the gynecomastia, However; You'll need to consult a Surgeon.

God gave you a brain, right?
Grandpa Dan

Offline GrandMstrBud

• Bronze Member
I pray all the time that I will win the lottery so I can have money to have the surgery done to get ride of these damn things.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
MY GOD WHO DELIVER DANIEL WILL DELIVER

Go back and read the scripture, dude...

He didn't keep Daniel from having to go into the lions' den... He went into the den with Daniel and kept him from harm. 

I believe in prayer, but be careful to recognize that the answer may not be packaged in the way you were expecting.  Don't reject surgery, rather pray for the means and comfort to go through it. 

Another note:  Please don't type your posts in all caps... It's kind of like you're yelling at us.  ;)
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024