Author Topic: Best doctor in Los Angeles area?  (Read 3007 times)

Offline Chestdisgrace

• Posting Member
I am having suregy as soon as I get money and I am looking for the best surgeon in LA
My budget is 6500/ 7000 but I would spend a by more for the best possible surgeon.

All i found so far was this guy

Dr teitelbaum- Santa monica

What do you guys think?

Offline jojo82

• Silver Member
Best is a subjective word. What you're looking for is a doctor with the most experience in the type of procedure you want. Unfortunately, there's no easy way to go about this. A good way to start is by asking around and that includes asking your primary care physician. Great plastic surgeons have wait lists (esp. in LA) and are unlikely to advertise their services in obvious places, so they're going to be harder to find.

At the present time, I urge sufferers to stay off the web in their search. The web is infested with marketing schemes dressed up to look like legitimate sites/operations- behind the scenes, you'll find that the sites charge annual fees or work on referral fees (this site included). This will change very shortly, but for the time being, the best way to approach this problem is to ask around. It'll take a while.

Offline scrabble

• Bronze Member
Dr Delgado up in San Fran? Might be a bit of a drive, but some consider him the next coming of Christ...

Offline jojo82

• Silver Member
Dr Delgado up in San Fran? Might be a bit of a drive, but some consider him the next coming of Christ...

Delgado is a very heavy marketer. He, through one of his companies, now owns this website and he is promoted on another website that is run by a company that allegedly works off referral fees. That should throw up a red flag regardless of specialty. Generally speaking, the heavier the marketing, the more you want to stay away from the doctor. People on this forum may not like me stating this, but the plastic surgery industry is frightening with its sales/pressure tactics and marketing. If the AMA were run as tightly as the ABA is with lawyers, then a lot of doctors would have their licensed yanked. A lawyer would be disbarred if he tried to market himself half as shamelessly as some of these plastic surgeons do. I've even seen doctors on this forum make comments that could easily be construed as establishing a doctor-patient relationship.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024