Author Topic: Those with adult onset  (Read 1744 times)

steven618

More than not I hear the age old to me excuse for those who have gynecomastia that is significant, or what I would consider significant, is "why didn't they just quit doing what they were doing". Of course this is more pertained to those who had adult onset vs puberty in which there isn't much you can do till it does what it does and stops. As someone who is 30 and had onset about 24 years old, and in recent months to a year maybe began developing slowly time to time with random spurts and growth, it gets scary to think of having legitimate breasts on my body. I am 5 11 and 190lbs and about 11% body fat. I take care of my body and have no legit reasons why my breasts are developing. Went to drs and endos and nothing out of the ordinary comes back. I don't take supplements except for zinc and fish oil so I'm a bit lost on what causes it for me. And fear I may end up growing to a b or c as my mom and most women in my family are D cups. 
What do you do when you have significant growth and theres no logical reason why its happening? I fear my wife will eventually think i'm taking hormones or some s--- or become unattracted to me as at times i will look at myself in the ol birthday suit in a sexual position and try to see what she is probably seeing and when i see my arms and legs and abs but see my chest now swinging and bouncing i get nervous at what its becoming. 
So if theres anyone who developed or is developing in my age range, I would love to hear your responses on why you kept taking what you took that caused such large breasts (i know some meds you must take, heart, etc, but were there no alternatives with less or not same effects on the breasts) and for those who developed for no reason how did you cope as they kept growing as an adult? I feel alone here as it seems very rare to have adult onset in this age range of 30 or so :(

Offline ducky

• Posting Member
what did the endocrinologists check? prolactin? testosterone levels?
did you get a testicular ultrasound?
Do you smoke weed or take protetin shakes?

steven618

no protein shakes and no weed ever, endo just said levels are lower then normal but still in the safe range to where growth shouldnt be occuring and testicles no x ray but checked and no lumps or anything noticed

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024