Author Topic: Growth over only 2 months....  (Read 6367 times)

Guywithgirls

I just thought when I finally found a reason for why my brests are growing that if start documenting the growth. The first picture was taken October 25th, and the 2nd picture is tonight so not quite 2 months. You can see my breast is more full and rounded above the nipple, and I am getting a fold in the skin under the boob. Thankfully my wife has been fully supportive of me wearing bras for something out of my control. Its crazy to think that has only been 2 months though. I look forward to what they will look like in a year.... I started out my journey in a 38B, quickly moved to a 36C as the bigger cup and smaller band held my side boob better. I may try on some 36D's within the next month or two as I fill out my C cup just fine

Offline blad

With puberty onset I had all my growth in my teens like most females would.

Perhaps some future medication requirements could change that?
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
With puberty onset I had all my growth in my teens like most females would.

Perhaps some future medication requirements could change that?
it sounds like you and some of the others have klinefelter, the extra chromosone

Guywithgirls

I really have no issue with my breasts, as I have accepted them. I just thought it would be fun to show how they've filled out a little in 2 months

Offline Busty

You are noticeably bigger than a year ago. 

Guywithgirls

You are noticeably bigger than a year ago.
That was only the difference in two months, not sure what a year will do to me. I haven't been recording my growth that long yet

Offline brock123

• Silver Member
If you and your wife are good with this, I say enjoy them! (you're stuck with them, so why not??) :) Legit female boobs on men are still "rare", but our count is increasing as our species' hormone imbalance tends to grow wider.  I am not in a position to provide any actual advice here outside of the fact that you seem to look incredible, and I am envious if you are able to both accept and "flaunt" your condition.

Offline SideSet

I was a B cup when my breasts started growing again in middle age. I started wearing a bra. My first bras were B cups. The bra fitters were very impressed that a male had B cup size breasts. Now look at me ;) 

Offline Busty

My mistake about a year, as that is amazing growth for only two months 

Guywithgirls

Thanks for the kind words. I was rather amazed to see this amount of growth myself. I had some pains on my upper left peck a few weeks ago, but it went away on its own after a short while. Today I started feeling the same pain on my right peck. It feels like its coming from the top of my peck deep within where the muscle connects to my ribcage. I feel my breasts have filled out on top and projected more on the underside. I rather like the shape of them too. Rather cute if I do say so myself 😊

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
thats the girls growing. i had the same thing

Offline Busty

Your breasts have a full womanly shape.  And still growing!

Guywithgirls

I was a B cup when my breasts started growing again in middle age. I started wearing a bra. My first bras were B cups. The bra fitters were very impressed that a male had B cup size breasts. Now look at me ;)
With a solid scoop and swoop, I bulge out of my c cup a little. But after moving around a bit, some of my side boob slips out and I fill the c cup comfortably. I'm not sure if this is normal, or if I should shop around for a different brand bra that has wider cups to fit my body better. Or maybe I just need to go try a 36D instead of a 36C. I don't think they have grown that much, but who knows. When I first started wearing a 36C, they definitely didn't overflow when swooped into place....

Guywithgirls

Your breasts have a full womanly shape.  And still growing!
They are for sure shaped like female breasts. I haven't had any tests done, but I 100% believe they are female breasts. In a way I kind of enjoy having them. 99% of the day I forget they are even there, unless my underwire pokes through 😠 that is the worst. Or family functions where I'm not comfortable wearing a bra to yet. Then my nipples get super sensitive rubbing my shirt and it is sooooo uncomfortable. Almost makes me want to puke when that happens. I need to get some of those nipple pad things for when those occasions arise 

Offline SideSet

Nipple petals. Get the silicon not paper kind 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024