Author Topic: Depression...  (Read 2796 times)

cody sockeye

I don't know if this is the proper section, but here goes. Gynecomastia pretty much runs my life. I like to think that I'll get the surgery soon, but then my head starts rushing with thoughts... How will I pay for it. Who will do it? When will I get it done? How will I get there? Etc, etc. Today I was in tears because of that and a handful of smaller problems along with it. I popped a couple of Fluoxetine, and immediately those thoughts were gone. I just stopped worrying about it completely and trust me, I was very skeptical about them actually working. Anywho, this has happened to me before a few times. I don't like it because if I don't worry about it, nothing gets done. Am I sick for not wanting to take them or is my argument reasonable? I just feel that anti-depressants doesn't solve the problems, just hides them for a while... Am I right or am I wrong?

Offline turningacorner

• Silver Member
start a dcent exercise regime, save about 4000, then book a consultation witha local surgeon :)

just doing these things will make u happier, exercise itself makes u feel great, much better than some shitty pill will.

u can do it bro, it does'nt have to run your life!

Offline LMC1307

• Bronze Member
You are just starting to reach the age where you can take control of your own life. I think it is great that you KNOW what your problems are, because that is the first step. Now you just need to take action. You have the REST of your life to get things together. Knowing what you want, and having motivation, things will come for you.
Went under the knife on 7/27/07 - Revision 5/22/08 - Great results this far.
Surgery performed by Dr. Placik M.D. F.A.C.S. in Chicago, IL

GynO_DuDe

Join the gym, keep busy!! The satisfaction of working your ass off at the gym nothing can beat it ...

Then save up money ... next thing you know, you got £4k and then visit a surgeon.

Thats exactly what I did ... But the hardest part for me was determination.

Regular visits to this forum, and just the general environment of people I was around kept me motivated and now im going under the knife tommorow.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024