Author Topic: First time out.  (Read 4369 times)

Offline Johndoe1

I haven't been in for a little while now. She still works there to the best of my knowledge. All.the girls there have always been so nice. They always let me try on anything and everything.  They usually bring in other items that they think would work for me. I know that I need to take another trip for some fall items and maybe get a sized for a couple new molded cup bras.  I'm not sure if the girls have gotten larger or I started producing milk again but the bras that I wore last Spring don't look as good as a used to.
I did just recently buy a couple of camisoles to wear under my tops to be a little cooler in the heat, but I haven't worn them yet. Not sure how the spagetti straps from the cami will look under my top, but I do want to give it a try after what you said about them. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

aboywithgirls

Torrids Foxy Caims are wonderful. Very soft cotton blend which is nice and cool.the spaghetti straps fall right on top.of your bras straps and aren't noticeable when layering. You should try some of Torrids blouses. As the season changes,  you can find something that you can still wear a a bargain. 

Offline gyneco_jason

• Bronze Member
Torrids Foxy Caims are wonderful. Very soft cotton blend which is nice and cool.the spaghetti straps fall right on top.of your bras straps and aren't noticeable when layering. You should try some of Torrids blouses. As the season changes,  you can find something that you can still wear a a bargain.
Torrid's sports bras are wonderful too. I have two and they are in my regular rotation.

aboywithgirls

You'll find that yes their sports bras are great but, their smooth 360 and balconette bras are also incredible for every day wear. 

Offline MarcoB

• Silver Member
Well I did it. Today was the first time I have left the house in anything other than a sports bra. I was very nervous about it, I know it was in my mind but they seemed so out there. I was wearing an underwire with a fitted tank, with a button-up shirt over it.  Felt so much better in it than having them smashed down with a sports bra.  I am pretty sure that I have not been given a second glance. Even thought at times it seems anything but that.
The shirts that hide it best, at least for smallish breasts, seem to be ones with horizontal stripes, alternating colors about every half inch, give or take.  If someone has other suggestions, I'd sure like to hear them.

hammer

Well I did it. Today was the first time I have left the house in anything other than a sports bra. I was very nervous about it, I know it was in my mind but they seemed so out there. I was wearing an underwire with a fitted tank, with a button-up shirt over it.  Felt so much better in it than having them smashed down with a sports bra.  I am pretty sure that I have not been given a second glance. Even thought at times it seems anything but that.
The shirts that hide it best, at least for smallish breasts, seem to be ones with horizontal stripes, alternating colors about every half inch, give or take.  If someone has other suggestions, I'd sure like to hear them.
I've said many times that even as big as I am (h) cup, a good quality tee shirt one size to big and a open button down shirt over that, or if you prefer as I do a leather vest works great!

Offline SideSet

Yes, at a certain point, you just have to admit that you have breast like a woman I need to wear a bra just like a woman and for all the reasons a woman does.

I, too, prefer underwire bras for the fit, comfort, support, and, In time you may come to be like me, and like their shaping and uplift

Offline MarcoB

• Silver Member
I've said many times that even as big as I am (H) cup, a good-quality tee shirt one size too big and a open button-down shirt over that, or if you prefer as I do a leather vest works great!
My apologies.  I haven't been here long.  I've done a lot of reading, but missed that.  I've been trying to find something slightly more dressy and which would hide the bra for smallish breasts and be suitable for hot weather.  Plaids seem to help too.

aboywithgirls

I just brought a couple of button down plaid tops from Torrid.  They work fantastic and fit very well.  I can button them all the way without gapping around the chest. 

They are women's tops but have a masculine look to them.

Offline Johndoe1

Was just looking on Torrids and saw those tops. Trying to figure out their sizing. They don't seem to make much sense. 

aboywithgirls

At Torrid,  a size 1 is at-large in men's, size is 2 X size 3 is 3 X and so on.

Offline Johndoe1

At Torrid,  a size 1 is at-large in men's, size is 2 X size 3 is 3 X and so on.
Ah, good. I thought I might be a 1.

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
For smaller boobs, a plaid shirt with patch pockets works wonders. I have used them for years going from 44b to 46G/H and although they do hide the view from the side very much, they absolutely do wonders for the front view. I have found if you carry a pen in one pocket with a small note-pad and fold in half some dollar bills or larger denominations and place them in the other pocket, they will break-up the outline of your "twins" and sort of neutralize them. besides, us guys are not expecting to see boobs on a guy so we go tunnel vision and do not see them even when they are there. Those of us who have them cannot help but notice other guys with "assets" since we are all in the same boat together.
I am reminded of a time where I was returning from a jobsite (I am an HVAC/R tech) and I was driving down a backroad when I noticed a gentleman jogging toward me on my side of the road. He was a good C cup and he was bra-less. He was bouncing all over and I hurt just to see him bouncing. Ouch! Who else would have noticed? Not many if any. Be well!

Offline MarcoB

• Silver Member
For smaller boobs, a plaid shirt with patch pockets works wonders. I have used them for years going from 44b to 46G/H and although they do hide the view from the side very much, they absolutely do wonders for the front view. I have found if you carry a pen in one pocket with a small note-pad and fold in half some dollar bills or larger denominations and place them in the other pocket, they will break-up the outline of your "twins" and sort of neutralize them. besides, us guys are not expecting to see boobs on a guy so we go tunnel vision and do not see them even when they are there. Those of us who have them cannot help but notice other guys with "assets" since we are all in the same boat together.
Has anyone here tried starching a shirt to make it stiffer so the lines and bulges show less (or not at all)?  (I'll have to look up how that's done.  I seem to remember my mom starching shirt collars and cuffs and things when I was a kid.  I think she sprayed water with starch in it at the clothes when she was ironing them.)

Offline MarcoB

• Silver Member
For smaller boobs, a plaid shirt with patch pockets works wonders. I have used them for years going from 44b to 46G/H and although they do [not?] hide the view from the side very much, they absolutely do wonders for the front view. I have found if you carry a pen in one pocket with a small note-pad and fold in half some dollar bills or larger denominations and place them in the other pocket, they will break up the outline of your "twins" and sort of neutralize them. besides, us guys are not expecting to see boobs on a guy so we go tunnel vision and do not see them even when they are there. Those of us who have them cannot help but notice other guys with "assets" since we are all in the same boat together.
Has anyone here tried starching a shirt to make it stiffer so the lines and bulges show less (or not at all)?  (I'll have to look up how that's done.  I seem to remember my mom starching shirt collars and cuffs and things when I was a kid.  I think she sprayed water with starch in it at the clothes when she was ironing them.)
There haven't been any responses, so I tried it myself.  I bought eBay item number 184078942168.  It took about three weeks to arrive from India, but that's less than a third as long at it took to receive some pine-tar soap from the middle east recently.  It was quite inexpensive.  Anyway, from my initial test, it looks promising.  Unless I bend over in a way that stretches the shirt across by back, the bra lines absolutely do not show through a shirt with a pattern, even without an undershirt.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024