Author Topic: Update  (Read 5090 times)

Offline manwithnoname

• Bronze Member
More

Offline Merangue

• Silver Member
Great results dude, looks like you're free :)

Offline billygoat21

• Posting Member
it looks better now then in the previous after pics you posted. looks awesome actually, i hope your happy with it.

Offline manwithnoname

• Bronze Member
Hey everyone, sorry for not posting for a while. I have been busy but also I realized I was obsessing too much, on a day to day basis about my results, and I figured the first step was to take a break from the forum and just let things happen.

I will try and post some pictures in the next few days.

I am a lot happier with my results than I was. It is true that there is a large mental aspect to recovery. A lot of second guessing, and trying to remember how you felt, looked etc, before the surgery, wondering if you made a mistake, and wondering whether you will need another surgery. This is what happened for me anyway.

I chose not to massage, because in the end I didn't have any lumpy areas under the skin. Loose skin is sort of an issue for me, but I look a lot better than I did. My girlfriend says my scars on the nipples are unnoticeable, but there is a hard lump under each scar. I do not think massaging would do anything for this scars, as they hurt when you press them and I believe just need time to heal.

Anyone with any questions is welcome to ask them, and I will do my best to respond.

Thanks forall the support along the way.

Offline kajivan

• Posting Member
Hey manwithnoname,

I saw your 2 week post op post about that 'weird lump'. What was that lump? Was it the swelling?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024