Author Topic: Directions for Dr. Fielding  (Read 3039 times)

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
OK, to those that know my cont'd struggle.  I have my app't with Dr. Fielding this coming week. 

2 questions regarding getting there:

1.  Best directions there from the QEW Burlington area.

2.  Is there parking there?  Do I have to pay to park? 

Anything else I should know before I go there?

Thanks guys.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 04:35:54 PM by PeterBateman »

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
I map quested it, so I have that now, just not sure if any road closures etc...and still need to know about parking etc...thanks.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Yeah, the best way would be QEW to the Frederick G. Gardiner Expressway to Parklawn (northbound) to Queensway (eastbound) to South Kingsway (northbound) to Bloor Street (eastbound).

JCF's office is on the south side of Bloor St. (on your right when traveling eastbound).

There is public parking just east of his office on the north (left side) of Bloor Street. Just look out for the 'P'ublic parking signs. It's only a 5 min. walk from the parking lot to JCF's office. Yes, it is a 'pay' parking lot. Don't worry though, you wont get gouged. It's only a few bucks as I recall.

That's it, that's all dude....

If you want to know anything else, just give me a shout...  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
Thanks a lot appreciate the quick reply. 

So what do u think will happen?  Lets say Fielding acknowledges my concerns and says yes more can be done.  Am I Lista's patient still, or would Fielding be the one to do it? (and yes I want it fixed)

Also, I would think my corrective surgery would be cheaper by Fielding than someone coming in off the street with original full blown gyne, no?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Thanks a lot appreciate the quick reply.

NP dude!  ;)

So what do u think will happen?  Lets say Fielding acknowledges my concerns and says yes more can be done.  Am I Lista's patient still, or would Fielding be the one to do it? (and yes I want it fixed)

If JCF thinks that there is room for further improvement, and is willing to take on your case, then yes, you would be 'his' patient for the revision.

Also, I would think my corrective surgery would be cheaper by Fielding than someone coming in off the street with original full blown gyne, no?

That all depends on how much work would be involved. Time is money! Ya know what I'm say'n dude? Sometimes 'repair' work is more labour intensive than the initial cutting...

You don't have to 'commit' to JCF dude. Just go in for the consult (paid by OHIP), and listen to what he has to say. Base your decision on that...  ;)

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024