Author Topic: I am starting to think about the legit of feilding  (Read 4356 times)

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
OK well ...ive posted somewhat on here mainly for reasons that dont matter...
but really im dont think i should get the surgery.. i can basically wear a Medium T-shirt and u dont see anyhing but mny chest muscles...
i had the thought that feilding may jus want my money bcuz im starting to realize that there isnt a real problem with my chest...
anyone else feel the same ?

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
here are some pix of my chest... comments much apprecitted bcuz im seriously considering cancelling the surgery and spending the money else where...  ??? ::)

cody sockeye

It really doesn't look bad, but I could see why if you were upset about it.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
It all comes down to this... Would you rather have:

A:  The results of a surgery (smaller chest/nips)

or

B:  The money

?

Pretty simple when you break it down. 

and remember...

If you choose not to decide
You still have made a choice.    - Rush

MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
if i had 2 hits of the weed should i wworry about it for the surgery or am i safe becuz my surgery is in 3 days...  ???

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
  • My war against gyne ends 10/8/07
here are some pix of my chest... comments much apprecitted bcuz im seriously considering cancelling the surgery and spending the money else where...  ??? ::)

ForexFreak you chest doesnt look that bad to me it looks way better than my chest but if its bothering you mentally I suggest you man up and  get the gyne removed

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 09:46:59 PM by ForexFreak »

GynO_DuDe

Forget about the surgery! I wouldnt even consider that as Gyne honestly! ... It shouldnt bother you at all if it isnt effecting your relationships! carry on with a healthy lifestyle and you'll be fine. My uncle hes 27 and has minor gyno like you and he couldnt' giva toss! Keep the money for now and as you said in the FUTURE if you seriously think its effecting you, save up again and go for it! Your 18, but seem to be having an aight life by the sounds of what you just said. My gyno on the other hand is effecting me REALLY bad ... cant go swimming, limit my clothing, don't even bother with girls etc etc ...

Offline theguy

• Posting Member
Dude,

You really don't have gynecomastia.  Nobody, not your friends, or anybody you know, has ever thought anything about your chest.  You are completely normal.  If someone has ever given you a "titty twister", or made a comment, they were only joking.  Two minutes after making the comment, they were thinking about something else.  I've noticed many, many people on this site, usually teenagers, think they have "man breasts".  The vast majority do not.  Go to your library and read up on body dysmorphia.  Save your money and don't waste it on a needless surgery.

Theguy

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024