Author Topic: Going for surgery Dec 17th  (Read 3394 times)

Offline rogers2k8

Hey everyone

Ive decided to get the surgery done after having gynecomastia for several years. My surgery is December 17th and its being completed by Dr Narini. I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of him?

From what Dr Narini has informed me, I will need to have excision and then lipo done. Can anyone give me some quick insight as to what to expect the day of surgery and generally speaking how one should feel after the surgery.

Ive never had surgery before so I have no idea what to expect. Any info or past experiences that you can share would be greatly appreaciated.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Congrats on deciding to have surgery!

Never heard of Dr. Narini...

On your surgery day the doc will mark your chest with marker and then you'll go 'nighty-nite'...

You'll feel sore post-op. Just take it easy for 3 weeks or so... No upper body physical activities what-so-ever...

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask...  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline tigertown

• Posting Member
good luck tomorrow

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
Best of luck tomorrow! Let us know how it went.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Good luck tomorrow dude.... ;)

GB

Offline noobs101

• Posting Member
Good luck dude, I hope you report back with great results.! ;)
Dr. Craig Fielding    416.766.8890    Toronto
1st consultation: Sept 15th 2008
2nd consultation: Oct 17th 2008
Surgery date: October 29th 2008
Cost for freedom $2100.

Special thanks to : Grandpa Bambu

Offline rogers2k8

hey guys

thanks for all the support. I had my surgery today but I guess its too early to tell how it all went. I have not seen my chest at all because Ive got the vest on but from what the doctor told my dad, he said it all went good. Im kind of anxious to see how it turned out but I will wait until the post op which is on the 23rd. When I woke up, I felt some discomfort and almost felt like vomitting but after some rest that feeling went away. I feel sore but the pain I can handle. Was prescribed some tylonel 3.

Also, Im not sure if this is normal but my throat feels soar and Im generally finding that Im trying to clear my throat as if I have a cold. Also when I breathe in, feels a bit different not that I cannot breathe or have shortness of breathe its more like it feels I have a cough or developing one.

Have any of you experienced any symptoms like this before?

Offline Jezz

• Posting Member
Also, Im not sure if this is normal but my throat feels soar and Im generally finding that Im trying to clear my throat as if I have a cold. Also when I breathe in, feels a bit different not that I cannot breathe or have shortness of breathe its more like it feels I have a cough or developing one.

Have any of you experienced any symptoms like this before?

Yes, my throat was sore too.  It's because they stick a tube down your throat during the operation.

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
Good to hear from, glad to hear your surgery went well. I think now some rest and relaxation are in order for you and I'm sure you'll be fine.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024