Author Topic: Dr. Fielding  (Read 3350 times)

Offline bugsy_toronto

• Posting Member
  • No More moobs!!
First time post, but a very long time browser of this site.....This site is a great tool for men who have Gyne...and especially for me!

If it were not for the sound advice given by the many members on this board, I think I would have not pursued the option of getting anything done to me.

Thank you for making me believe there is a life after getting surgery. It makes me sleep well now knowing that I can finally can buy clothing that can show off my chest, rather than hide it behind a jacket, sweater, v-neck shirt, etc.  

I have an appointment set for July 4th, to meet with Dr. Fielding, and get his input on my gyne condition ,I will keep you all posted.

Any idea on how the chest pad looks behind a dress shirt after surgery? I am just worried as to what I will look like, since I do dress business casual for work...suggestions or thoughts?

Thanks.  :)

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
It'll be somewhat noticeable,but you shouldn't have to wear the pads for more than 2 weeks!good luck to you...
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Good Luck Broh!

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
nah the pads aren't noticeable in a loose shirt...I dealt with the same thing..you will be fine

Offline FB

• Silver Member
I took my pads off on Sunday and wore one of those tensor vests for a week. The bandages they put on me where huge...no way was I about to go business casual with those puppies on.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
The bandages they put on me where huge...

Same with mine. Very bulky...

John....
« Last Edit: June 02, 2005, 05:08:26 PM by Bambu »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024