Author Topic: Recommended surgeons in Montreal?  (Read 4152 times)

Offline Crawdaddy

• Posting Member
Hi,
Has anyone had the surgery in Montreal?  I can't find anyone with a good recommendation on these boards.  The few doctors that have been mentioned either have no web site, or their link is broken, and I can't find a positive (or negative) review.

Anyone?

Offline Crawdaddy

• Posting Member

Offline Crawdaddy

• Posting Member
Thanks.  How did your surgery go, orin00?  How much did it cost?  Anything else you can tell me?  Much appreciated.

Offline Crawdaddy

• Posting Member
Looks like the office is closed until August 22nd.  No problem, I won't be able to have surgery until September at the earliest anyway.

Offline goaliesuperstar

• Bronze Member
hey im from MTL too and under 18! I have a pretty small case with puffy nips, I will call august 22nd for sure! Thanks

How long has it been since your surgery? How is the bruising? Let me know orin00! Thanks man!

Offline Rick1

Hi Orin00,

Did you get lipo and excision?  How was your case?  I'm from Mtl too...And interested to get this op!  

Rick

Offline goaliesuperstar

• Bronze Member
I searched up la toile du quebec (Chirurgie Esthetique)and found some plastic surgeons in the montreal area, alot of them however don't mention that they perform gynecomastia surgery except for one, Dr. Arie Benchetrit. I tried to send him an e-mail a while ago, but was never given a response.

Here is his contact info:

Dr. Arie Benchetrit
Pointe-Claire Office (Cosmedica)
1, Holiday Street Suite #813
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
H9R 5N3
Phone: 514-695-7450
Fax: 514-695-7782

If someone calls let me know how it goes.

Offline goaliesuperstar

• Bronze Member
bump, anyone got more info?!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024