Author Topic: I give up....  (Read 2885 times)

Offline fed up

I have been researching these boards off and on for over 7 years. I have had gyne for my entire life. I am 34 years old and it is just getting worse. I am thankful for the advice on this site and wish nothing but the best for the people here who suffer this dreadful condition. This condition has completely ruined my life in sooo many cruel ways. I just recently got intimate with a woman that I have strong feelings for. She recently called me up while intoxicated and told me that she couldn't get over the fact that I have breasts, she felt physically ill just thinking about my boobs jiggling while on top of her during sex, and she needs to go find another man just to get the bad taste out of her mouth after being with me. I could hear her friends laughing in the background and some guy got on the phone and told me to start doing push ups because he is going to be doing push ups on my ex girlfriend. This just happened on Saturday night and I have not called her nor has she called me. I had just started a job last month and think I might lose it due to the fact that I just didn't show up today. I am crushed right now and I feel like this condition has finally done me in. I am thinking of how to exit this world with the least amount of pain because I have suffered more then enough pain. I wish everyone the best of luck in dealing with this terrible condition and know you are not at all alone in feeling less than human.

Offline waves

• Silver Member
I think we've all had terrible situations like this happen to us.  You unfortunately ended up with a woman who was much more shallow than you thought.  Those strong feelings you have will fade as you realize just how shallow a person she is.  Clearly, not someone you want to end up with long term.  There are understanding people out there, male and female, as well as options for correction (surgery).  If you can't afford it now, keep saving, nickel by nickel, it will add up. 

And whatever you do, don't give up.  I finally had surgery at age 40 and can say with confidence my life has changed significantly in just a few short weeks.  I feel well, normal.  Who knew that feeling normal would feel so good!  Stay strong man, you're amongst friends. 

Offline fed up

Thank you very much for the encouraging words. I guess I should start saving up little by little. It doesn't help that I am dirt poor. Poverty stricken, boob ridden, jobless, heart broken son of a gun. Guess I could write a country song and try to make money off of that.

Offline waves

• Silver Member
It's amazing how fast it can add up when you don't think about it.  Automatic withdrawal from your bank account when you're working, piggy bank for when you're not.  It will add up and before you know it, you'll be smiling from the other side like many of us have.  Gyne free.  Don't give up!  You have another 50 or 60 years of living to do...a couple / few more saving up is not a long time when you have so many years after that to be gyne free and happy.  It will come.

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
fedup dont give up u said u started new job, put ur mind towards that do overtime if they let u to start saving up from today ! We all have been through what you have...blaming ourselves and our shitty luck but the best option is to not give in or give up. Like i said dont let the job go out of ur had its hard to get one (trust me i been looking for one for a month now !!) .. chicks do not understand what all this means to us men with boobs...they never will either, look at it this way.. we are the same as chicks with flat chests.. they go through what we go through with mooobs !!

Offline fed up

Thanks guys. Your encouragement means a lot right now. In some ways I do not blame women for being grossed out by gyne. It is just not natural...we have/had FEMALE breasts! Thanks again. I feel a little bit better about things now. Going to try and get some sleep and hopefully go to work tomorrow if I still have a job. Thanks

Offline nutella

• Bronze Member
Don't give up, buddy. Everyone that frequents this site is fully aware of the mental pain and discomfort a condition like this creates, you really are not alone. Be strong, fight on, and eventually you will resolve this problem and be able to move on. I believe in you !

Offline cyanide

• Posting Member
i shed a tear while reading your post, i feel your pain brother, ive often thought about suicide. believe me it would be the easy way!!! but unfourtuantely Ive seen what that does to the ppl u leave behind and cant force myself to do it. I really cannot believe this surgeory isnt free for ppl like us its just not fair

Offline kpuz

• Posting Member
Looks like you dodged a bullet there. Any one who would do something like that to another person has some serious personality issues to deal with.

Offline AREM

• Posting Member
Where in Canada are you located? I was too poor for surgery, but was able to get it done because it turned out to be covered by Alberta Health Care

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024