Author Topic: Surgery booked with Dr. Lista May 30..  (Read 2029 times)

Offline estate1

• Posting Member
Excited to be close to operation day. Some pre-op tests etc. and forms to finish up, but flight is booked and operation scheduled and confirmed. I have lost about 22 lbs since Christmas and within 20 lbs of my ideal weight. I am 6'4 231lbs. I have been working out and my chest muscles have improved and I will carry on for the next 6 weeks with my workouts until surgery. I have had some concerns about skin elasticity as I am 60.. but I have been reassured that the surgical vests go along way helping the skin to "bounce back" as it was said to me..I hope they are right.. I just cant imagine that there wouldn't be skin sag after taking all that fat and glan. Some words of advice or experience with the skin sag issue would be appreciated. Still thinking positive that all will be fine and I look forward to wearing "normal clothes" and walking comfortably down a beach bare chested! Cheers!

Offline william lozada

• Posting Member
wow my friend i got my surgery next month to.i cant wait,when i get my chest flat again man, i have to run directly to the beach lol! i amost lost 15 years on embarising mode. good luck to u!

Offline waves

• Silver Member
Congrats on the booked surgery and weight loss Estate1!!  I flew into Toronto for my surgery too in February.  Not sure what I can say about my own skin sagging...seems too early to probably give a definitive opinion, but I was surprised at how less sagging there is.  I seem to have some ridges that have formed (pretty minor) but not sure if that is skin sag or skin to still shrink to size.  I'm 41 and I believe the younger guys skin is better at it then us older guys...but my doc was confident things will retract quite well.

Good luck!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024