Author Topic: Consultation done.. Op day is booked :0)  (Read 3133 times)

Offline Raven

• Silver Member
Drove down to Toronto yesterday, stayed at the Sheraton center downtown, took my wife out to a nice restaurant and cruised around the city.
Went and had my consultation today with Dr. Fielding, and booked my surgery date. October 5th is my magic day  ;D

I'm so psyched now, it's all done, I just have to wait for the day to come.
Even paid for it in full already, just to ensure that there was no turning back. My cost was $1605 total.
(He did not mention anything about cost inflation for anyone who is wondering)

Consultation was rather simple, took all of 10 minutes, he answered everything I wanted to ask and was a very happy and always smiling kind of guy.

Now Im playing the waiting game...  :)

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
Congrats.

Trust me, I had my op last Wednesday and it's a breeze.  $1605 is how much I paid.  I would definitely like to see a pic of your gyne.  

Post pics if you want to but congrats, you did the right thing.  

Offline dps

• Bronze Member
  • gyne free since july 2005 :D
Hey Raven, that's wikkid to hear. October will be hear before you know it, so until then make sure you get that new wardrobe prepared ;).
[ photos ] :: [ diary ]

Offline ASRel

• Posting Member
Great! Nice to know. I had my second consulation yesterday to do all of the paperwork, etc and the bloodtest.

My op's set for August, 24th, I had my first consulation in late june, this month's gone by really fast.

And it's been a great feeling, I've been going by stores and looking at shirts that I could buy now and not feel awkward in public.

Offline Raven

• Silver Member
Congrats.

Trust me, I had my op last Wednesday and it's a breeze.  $1605 is how much I paid.  I would definitely like to see a pic of your gyne.  

Post pics if you want to but congrats, you did the right thing.  

Thanks everyone, I'm definetely excited..

Blitz, check your messages  ;)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2005, 04:51:41 AM by Raven »

Offline KingCobra

• Bronze Member
  • La La La La Sing a Happy Song!
Congrats bud, October 5th ain't far off!

Offline pirate4225

• Posting Member
Hey Raven and all:

Firstly congrats on the consultation.  Btw, was that the earliest op date that was available?  I.e. did he give that to you as the earliest or did you pick the date depending on your schedule.  I just want to know this 'cause my consult is booked for the 12th of Sept and I was under the impression that the op is set within a month or so.  IT will just help me in planning!  Apparently, JCF's secretary told me that they are super busy at the moment...who knew a surgeon could be this busy lopping off moobs :D

Cheers folks..

Offline Raven

• Silver Member
Hey Raven and all:

Firstly congrats on the consultation.  Btw, was that the earliest op date that was available?  I.e. did he give that to you as the earliest or did you pick the date depending on your schedule.  I just want to know this 'cause my consult is booked for the 12th of Sept and I was under the impression that the op is set within a month or so.  IT will just help me in planning!  Apparently, JCF's secretary told me that they are super busy at the moment...who knew a surgeon could be this busy lopping off moobs :D

Cheers folks..

Hey Pirate,

No, I booked my date based upon my schedule.
However; you should know that you are looking at a 6 to 8 week timeframe from consultation to surgery based on the quick dialogue I had at the office. Keep in mind that this can change on the fly, so it might not be accurate when you do inquire.

Dr Fielding does not only do Gynecomastia surgery's, he performs many other types of surgery's as well. Gyne removal just happens to be one of them.
hope this helps,  :)

Offline fourrings

• Posting Member
Raven,

I'm set for October 5th as well!  See you there!!!

Pirate,

Oct 5th was the earliest I could get (consult. was on July 19th).  Apparently they are going on holidays soon...oh well he deserves it!

Offline T-Cups

• Bronze Member
he took a week off after my op.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024