Author Topic: Amazon reviews  (Read 1849 times)

Offline Bosh808

• Posting Member
I've noticed a few reviews posted on Amazon by men on Amazon. So will say that their a guy wearing a bra, but there's some that leaves a review and it doesn't say anything that their a guy, however the user name is a guys name. This leaves me wondering if guys wearing bras is more common then people think. I my self left a couple reviews but I never say that what gender I am, just a straight up review about the bra. 

Offline Johndoe1

If this site is any indication, male bra wearing for need is much more prevalent than is generally thought. I am not surprised there is little general talk beyond sites like this.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I always write a review for any bras I purchase on the store’s website.  I mention that I’m a man with gynecomastia and need to wear bras for comfort.  I also post a picture of me wearing the bra too.  I think it’s important to do that.  

Offline SideSet

Would love a link to your bra reviews 

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Here’s a review for this bra,

As a man with gynecomastia( enlarged breasts), I wear bras for comfort and support. This bra is so comfortable and provides good support. I wasn't sure if I'd like a padded bra for concerns of being too hot, but it doesn't warm me up too much. The padding is thin and provides modesty. Too bad that Pennington's is not keeping this bra in production. I'm glad I bought 2 of them
  • Sizing:
  • Feels just right
  • How would you describe your style?:
  • Casual Dresser
  • Age Group:
  • 45-54

Offline SideSet

Great review and pic.  Thanks for sharing 

Offline Johndoe1

I think men wearing bras is insanely common. I just think the majority wear it for much other reason than we do but that’s my bias opinion based on forums I’ve found in the past like men wear bras that is insanely active but few actually having breasts. Or Reddit subreddits that show the same. Just a desire to be in one not need one.
I have to admit that I am sure many wear for a fetish reason and/or some other control scenario who have no physical need. It's not a huge number, but a friend who runs a women's store has said she is seeing more gynecomastic men who are starting to wear for support. They don't talk about it and some come with their SOs so they aren't alone but the number of men needing/wanting support for a physical reason is up from a few years ago according to her.

Offline blad

I think men wearing bras is insanely common. I just think the majority wear it for much other reason than we do but that’s my bias opinion based on forums I’ve found in the past like men wear bras that is insanely active but few actually having breasts. Or Reddit subreddits that show the same. Just a desire to be in one not need one.
I have to admit that I am sure many wear for a fetish reason and/or some other control scenario who have no physical need. It's not a huge number, but a friend who runs a women's store has said she is seeing more gynecomastic men who are starting to wear for support. They don't talk about it and some come with their SOs so they aren't alone but the number of men needing/wanting support for a physical reason is up from a few years ago according to her.
Will this forum be able to handle the on slot of new members?
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Johndoe1

I don't think it's going to be overwhelmingly! 😁

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024