Author Topic: dr fielding:how long from consultation to surgery?  (Read 1989 times)

Offline mtl99

• Posting Member
Hi, I have a consultation with Dr. Fielding in the middle of next month (I called about a month ago, so just to get the consultation took about 2 months), and I'm wondering how long it will be between then and the actual surgery? What are your experiences? I really hope it's not another 2 months wait.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
i went to the consultation and got my surgery booked for october 4th.  Only 2 week wait.  fielding is a nice guy and explained everything. the cost of my surgery is going to be $1200

As you can see, bossman got his surgery within two weeks of consult. However, that will vary. I had to wait 7 weeks.

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
i think 6 to 8 weeks is a good average. but it depends on the season. i think its a bit more busy during fall or winter because the whole thing can easily be hidden with winter clothes... also, the hot weather is not easy to deal with with compression belt and all...

but call and they can probably give you an estimate of how long you should wait for surgery. still the best thing is to get the consult too....
surgery did not work...:-(
Dr. Fielding (TO - Ontario : 416.766.8890) on august 9th, 2006 and revision on september 21st, 2007

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
sooner you book your consultation, better you will be as consultation date will be atleast 4-6 weeks away. Then the surgery date.

Meanwhile, you have ample time to think, research and get your self for upto. So don;t think, just book consultation first. It is cover under OHIP. So again, you don't have to lose anything.
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024