Author Topic: Dr. Peter Blair  (Read 2781 times)

Offline EricL

• Posting Member
Hi everyone... on March 22 i have my first consultation with Dr. Blair in New Westminster, BC. I was just woundering if anyone here has had any experiences, positive or negative with Dr. Blair. One thing that does concern me a bit is that he is a general surgeon, not a plastic surgeon. Would you suggest trying to switch to a plastic surgeon?

thanks

Offline loman1

• Posting Member
Does the general surgeon hav a lot of experience with this type of surgery?  If he has done this many many times before then fine; otherwise, find someone who has done it before.  You don't want him to be beta testing on you.

Offline EricL

• Posting Member
hahah ya thats understandable.. i dont want to be a ginuea pig... i still will go to the appointment with him though, so what he's all about... i have a very minor case compared to other people on the boards.. just a puffy right nipple.. that is all.. so i'll see what he says.. thanks a lot!

HOWEVER.. this just came into my head.. if my insurance is willing to pay for the surgery as of right now, and i ask to be switched to a plastic surgeon instead.. will they use this as an excuse against me and decide not to pay??!

Offline EricL

• Posting Member
i suppose... *sigh* hahaha... u guys make the general surgeon sound like the devil! lol

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024