Author Topic: The food after operation...  (Read 2209 times)

Offline SmileOnTrobles

• Posting Member
  • Live in a perfect Hell...
I think gyno is defy about 50% on that what we eat. I think there are very dangerious (I mean in gyno illness) substances in milk and meat products like additional hormones, drugs and stuff. After operation there is a risk to second appearance to gyno, indeed. After mine, I will restrict the milk and meat product, despite I training bodybuilding. Also I will cut the alcohol, beer and some soft drinks. I will don't eat chocolade and cakes. 
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 04:03:26 AM by SmileOnTrobles »
Every problem has his solution.

Offline JeepKuntry

• Posting Member
That won't last long!  Everybody needs to cheat sometime, just don't get carried away.

Offline LFC

• Posting Member
In addition to a decent, balanced diet, make sue you stay away from Vitamin E. It can negatively impact blood clotting. I have stayed away from any type of multi-vitamin because of the high amounts of Vitamin E they usually contain.

The Odwalla protein drink is really good for high amounts of Vit. C, B, Magnesium, and Zinc. All vital for recovery and tissue regeneration. I've also been downing a few Bromelain tablets. Helps with protein synthesis and "stress" - so it says on the bottle.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024