Author Topic: A little confused... need some advice please.  (Read 1729 times)

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
Well, I have made the appointment and I am getting the surgery june 27th. The thing that is kind of worrying me is that I'm still 18 but I've had it since 15 or soo... my doctor said to lose weight and I did, I have lost 40 lbs and I am 17% body fat .. it has reduced pretty well , but the nips are still puffy.

The advice I need is ... I have my surgery so soon and it is reducing... I am thinking what if it were to go away by itself but I got the surgery cause I didn't want to wait... is 17% body fat enough to consider the surgery? I just hate the gyne(puffy nips) because even though I'm in great shape I feel ugly all the time and slouch my shoulders , etc. wear shit clothes that r baggy, you name it ...

Should I wait if it's been 3 years about already? or get it done and over with ;D?

Offline Greg671

I would put a hold on the surgery for now, and just wait maybe a year or so to see if your gyno goes away on its own.  Remember fat people have more estrogen, because fat turns testosterone into estrogen . After losing 40 pounds you should have more testosterone and less estrogen so I would wait to see if your gyno dissapears spontaneously.

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
damn , I was expecting a GET THE SURGERY , lol... I think it's a good idea to wait but it's always liike I HATE living with it
but i suppose that if it doesn't go away by the end of the year... I will make another appointment with the DR , thats a good idea because if I get it in the winter... I will be ready for next summer ;D

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
actually, I was always told that if you've had it for 3 years or so... it won't go away? ???

no one else comments???
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 10:58:46 PM by ForexFreak »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024