Author Topic: Weight loss after surgery  (Read 2327 times)

Offline manager

I had my surgery done nearly 3 weeks ago which was lipo and exision.  When i look at my chest now I am happy with the fact that my nipples are massivly less pointy, but the top of my chest area still has what i am presuming is fat. Now that the galnd (or at least the majority of the gland) has been removed, it would seem plausable that any fat left in my chest area that the lipo didnt take would go with weight loss. I am currently 25-30 pounds overwight as it is so its not like I have a flat stomach but flabby chest.

My question is has anybody here further improved the shape of their chest after surgery through weight loss after having gland removed, or does anyone know if what i am suggesting makes sence.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Sure it makes sense.  I've lost some weight (still in progress) after surgery and my whole body looks better.  Mix sensible eating with regular exercise.  Stay away from the diet pills, no matter what they advertise. 
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline manager

Thanks for the reply. Its good to know there is room for further improvement with a little hard work.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Thanks for the reply. Its good to know there is room for further improvement with a little hard work.

Right.  Surgery is an investment in the body and our happiness with it.  We've got money, pain, and a lot of recovery time invested in our surgeries so I believe in doing what ever we can to make the most of the results.   

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024